A Trace. . .

Dark dragged your body across the ground into your room.
"I fucked up..." He sighed and placed you on the bed. "One of my rages..." He tucked you in and looked away. "You'd never forgive me..I'll erase me from your memory.." Dark put his hand on your forehead and made you forget everything about him. Dark wiped his tears and ran out before he could change his mind and fix it.

~*~*~*~

You stirred and sat up in your bed.
"Jesus, my head hurts.." You scooted out of bed  and went downstairs to make breakfast. Only to be face-to-face with a man in a blue shirt with a white, glowing G on the front, his right hand was bandaged as well.
"W-What are you doing here?" You questioned.
"Fuck he erased your memory..." He took your hand and walked you outside. "I'm Google. The guy that wiped your memory is Dark."
"Dark?" He stopped.
"He only erased your memory of him...odd.." Google hugged you and sighed. "I'll sort this out. Don't worry."

"g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐!" A man in a black suit ran in and growled. He saw you and froze. "..shit.."