A Man. . .

You sat up from your bed, crumpled tissues fell from your chest. You've been on that same bed for days in a depressed state. Your mother was all you ever had. No that she's gone there's no one else with you. You're all alone.
"Maybe I can...." You looked over to the window but something jerked your head away from it. In front of you stood a man. Built, tall, pale, the same man from your dream. You wanted to scream but he locked his lips with yours. You struggled a bit but then melted into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled. A shadow was casted onto his eyes, all you could see was his smile. Evil, yet seductive. He lifted your chin and jammed his teeth into your neck. The word "Dark" burned into your skin. You screamed loudly in pain as he let you go. You fell back into the bed. He proceeded to crawl on top of you and pin you. You blushed lightly in a mix of anger and overpowerment. He leaned into your ear and whispered.
Dearest (Y/n)....You're all mine now~ His voice fades out and so did he. You were left in darkness before you jerked out of bed. A dream? Man...I should see a doctor or something... You stood up and walked to the bathroom. Only to be filled with horror as you looked into the mirror and saw Dark burned into the neck. You wanted to scream but nothing came out.
"What. The. FUCK?!" You screamed in and ran out of the bathroom. In the end of the hall stood the same man. Dark.
Come here...I'll take real good care of you...