Chapter 9:

{If you're reading this, I appreciate you :) }

After eating breakfast with Joel, Zabdi had announced that his girlfriend, Mariela, was coming over. He started to clean up the hotel. He was running around trying to get it tidy.

"Zabdi?" I call him over.

"Si mami?" He walks over and I smile at him. I wave him over to me and stand up.

"Your tie is messed up chulo." He laughs at my seriousness. I straighten his tie and fix his shirt.

"Ya, termina de limpiar."

"Ok, pero no quiero que Mariela ve un mess." I laugh at how weird he is. To be honest, I'm kinda glad Mariela is coming over, it'd be nice to have another girl here. After about 30 mins, I hear a knock at the door and Zabdi jumps up and runs over. He immediately opens the door and I see her.

He embraces her in a big bear hug and he slowly walks backwards until he gets to the couch. They sit down next to each other and I smile. Zabdiel looks over at me and looks back at Mariela, he keeps looking at both of us before grabbing her hand and standing up, pulling her with him. He walks over to me and pauses.

"Mariela, esta chica es Mia. Mia, this is Mariela." He messes up the English a bit, but I smile and give him a thumbs up for his effort. He gives me a cheesy grin and I put my hand out, expecting a handshake. Instead, I get a huge hug. I smile and hug Mariela back.

"It's so good to finally meet you! I've heard a bit about you from Zabdiel."

"Omg, same here! Zabdiel won't stop talking about you it's so annoying." I smirk at Zabdi and he turns red. Mariela turns around to look at him and giggles.

"Es ok, cariño. I find it cute." She reassures him and he sticks his tongue out at me. Zabdiel puts his arm around her waist and kisses her forehead.

"Quieres ver tus shows? Riverdale esta en Netflix." Her eyes widen and she runs to the couch. I closely follow after her and sit down on one end of the couch. Zabdiel sits down next to Mariela and she snuggles up to him. They put on Riverdale and I squeal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jughead or Archie?" I ask her.

"Omg that's so hard. But, I'd have to pick Jughead. At first I thought that Archie was super hot, but Jughead is so gorgeous!"

"Oh my God! That's exactly what I thought! Archie is still pretty cute though and to be honest, I shipped Betty and Jughead from the start. Oh! Also, Archie and Veronica. I hated Archie and Betty." She squeals.

"YES FINALLY SOMEONE I CAN RELATE TO!" Mariela smiles at me and I smile back.

"Would you wanna maybe go shopping with me and my friend Andrea tomorrow?" She thinks about it and nods.

"I'd love to. Here, lemme give you my number, it'll make things easier." I nod and she'd gives me her number.

She stands up and walks over to Zabdiel who fell asleep on the bed. She sits on his abdomen and whispers something in his ear. His eyes open and he smiles.

"I have to go bebé. Te veo chulo. Ciao." She leans down and they kiss. She pulls away after a couple moments and he nods.

"Te veo, mami." She plants one last kiss on his lips and grabs her phone and keys. She waves bye to me and I wave back. She walks out the door and I sigh. I lay down and quickly fall asleep.