Chapter 5:

After the meet and greet, we run over to the stage to see about 10 girls already there. They had claimed there spots front and center so we decided to go a little of to the side in the front row.

We wait there for hours until the room is filled with sweaty girls pushing and shoving wanting to get to the front. After about another half an hour, Richard says from backstage," HOW YA DOIN L.A.?"

All the girls (especially Andrea) go crazy and start screaming their ass off. I decide to be fun and scream along with them.

"¡California es tan hermosa! ¡Me gusta aquí!" Christopher says. I scream again and giggle. I see someone moving backstage at wave. I look closer and see that it's Joel. He sees me and smiles while waving back.

"RICHARD TE AMO MUCHO YOU SEXY BEAST!!!!" I hear Andrea scream out as Richard walks on stage. I laugh when Richard whips his head around and gives us a funny look. He walks over and crouches down. Andrea melts.

"Hola, princessa. ¿Cómo estás?"

"B-bien, y tú?" I try to hold in my laughter. She's literally shaking.

"Well I'm feeling better now that I'm with you." He says smirking at her. Her whole face turns a deep shade of red and I laugh so hard. Richard shakes his head and chuckles. He puts his hand out and she does the same, expecting a handshake but getting a small kiss. Her eyes sparkle and he smiles sweetly at her.

"See you after the show, babe." He says with a wink.

Joel and Erick walk on stage together (#Joerick💜) and I wave my arms like a crazy lady trying to get Joel's attention. I succeed and he walks over.

"Hi, Joel." I say, staring deeply into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi, Mia." He gives me the world's most adorable smile and I hear music starting so I mouth I love you and smile at him. He mouths an I love you back and I blush. He walks away and gets into position for "Quisiera".

"THAT'S MY BABY BOY! LET'S GO JOEL!" I yell. He looks at me and blushes slightly.

"Hoy enfrento mi verdad él es dueño de tu cuerpo y yo sigo siendo el mismo que va en busca de tu amor." I hear Christopher sing and I scream, extending out my phone wanting him to take a picture or video. He takes my phone and takes a video. He hands me back my phone and grins at me with his goofy smile. I smile back.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's currently around 11:30pm and Andrea and I are exhausted. I can't even speak because my throat is so sore from screaming. We see a sleek black car come out from behind the venue and I look at Andrea.

She looks back and me and I immediately know we're thinking the same thing: we're going to follow them.