Chapter 8:

I wake up, confused and with a headache. I groan and sit up slowly. I feel something touch my leg and I scream.

"Mia what's wrong?!?" Joel shoots up. I stare at him and my eyes slowly trail down his face to his chest. I stare at his abs for a second before looking back at his face.

"I forgot I fell asleep here. I'm sorry." I say, my raspy morning voice barely making a sound.

"It's fine, you just scared me." He smiles at me and gets up. "Do you want anything specific for breakfast?" He asks walking to the kitchen.

"Yes, you." I whisper to myself.

"What was that?"

"Um just some eggs and pancakes please!" He looks back at me and smiles. He turns back around and begins making breakfast. I hear a loud thud and run to the bathroom.

"ZABDIEL ARE YOU OKAY?" I scream out.

"Si, porque?"

"Porque oí algo caer."

"Oh, bueno, yo no caí."

"Ok." I suddenly take in my surroundings and realize that the only thing Zabdiel is wearing is a towel that's hanging loosely around his waist. I gulp and try to keep my eyes on his.

"Que ves, mami?" He asks me, completely innocent.

"Nada..." I basically whisper. He steps closer to me and places a hand under my chin. He gently lifts my head up so I'm looking up at him.

"Mia, que ves?" I blush in embarrassment and I try to hide my face but he won't let me.

"Ah, ya se." He giggles at me and I blush harder.

"Pues, es ok, bebé. Pero tengo novia." My eyes widen and I (out of habit) hug him.

"Perdona me, Zabdi. No sabía. Por favor, don't be mad." He laughs and I can feel the vibration of his laugh on my cheek.

"Es ok, nena. Te lo juro, no estoy enojado contigo."

"¿Sooooo, cual es su nombre?"

"Mariela." He blushes slightly and I poke his sides, teasing him.

"Ay, pues es linda?"

"Ella es maravillosa! La amo muchísimo!" I could tell he wanted to go on and on about her, but stopped himself.

"Ah, ok, well I have to go back to Joel. Te veo lindo." I grin at him and he smiles back at me.

"Ok, chao princesa!"

I walk back to Joel to see him still cooking breakfast. I slowly tiptoe over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. I rest my head on his back and I can feel his smile.

"Good morning babe."

"Good morning." I mumble into his back.

"What were you talking to Zabdi about?" I blush just thinking about it and shake my head before remembering that he can't see me.

"Nothing much. Did you know about Mariela?" Joel nods, seeming really focused on the breakfast. He turns around and my face is now on his bare chest. I hug him tighter, pulling him closer to me. He looks down at me and I look up at him.

He slowly starts to lean in towards me. He gets closer and closer until our faces are millimeters apart. He looks deep into my eyes and leans closer, closing his eyes. I lean in slightly and close my eyes too. Our lips brushed together before we heard a door slam.

I jumped away from him and awkwardly scratched my head. I heard Richard's laugh and walked towards it. Richard saw me and ran over. He embraced me in a big affectionate hug and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Umm, Richard?"

"Yeah?" He pressed his lips against my neck and placed a tiny kiss on my neck. I shivered and gently tried to get him off.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Nothin." He placed another gentle kiss on my neck and started to leave a trail of kisses, leading up to my mouth.

"Oh my God. Richard. I. Don't. Like. You. Like. That."

"Too bad, I do." My jaw dropped and hit his forehead, just above his eyebrow.

"OUCH!" He yelled out, rubbing his head as he backed away from me.

"WHAT ABOUT ANDREA? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HER RICHARD! SHE REALLY LIKES YOU!" He shrugs and I resist the urge to slap him. I growled and my hands flew to my hair, wanting to rip out my hair.

"I like you, Mia."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO YOU DON'T STOP SAYING THAT. ANDREA MADE YOU UPSET, DIDN'T SHE? YOU'RE TRYING TO GET BACK AT HER. I KNOW YOU VERY WELL RICHARD YASHEL CAMACHO!" He stayed quiet for a second and looked down at the floor.

"You're right. God damn it how did you know?"

"Need I remind you that Andrea fangirled so hard over you she made me watch stupid videos of you. At least a hundred a week." He looked ashamed and embarrassed. I felt bad so I embraced him in a hug.

"It's ok, whatever happened, just talk to her. She likes it when guys are straight up with her. She likes confidence. Now go get her." I let go of him and turn him around, pushing him towards the door. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Thank you, I owe you." I nod and wave.

Everything is going to be ok.

{AN: Did you like the chapter?}