Chapter 16:

It's been a few hours since Andrea came and we're bored out of our minds. We have absolutely nothing to do. We finished the last season of The Vampire Diaries, we made cookies, we ordered some Chinese food, and now we're currently scrolling through our phones in an attempt to find something to do.

"ANDREA! LETS GO TO THE BEACH!" She perks up and smiles.

"Good thing I brought my swimsuit!" She grabs her bag and runs to the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later with her hair in a perfect messy bun. She has on high waisted ripped shorts and the top to her bikini. I push her out of the way and run into the bathroom. I put on my favorite bikini and some shorts.

I walk out and grab my beach bag. I stuff two towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, my portable charger, and my wallet inside. I slip on my sandals and we walk out the door. We get my car and start driving. I grab the aux cord and plug it into my phone. I blast CNCO and we start singing along.

"TU TE ME VAS! SALES CORRIENDO TE RINDES Y YA. NO HAY EXPLICACIONES NO HAY OPORTUNIDAD! MI CORAZON SE ME PARTE POR LA MITAD DE SOLO PENSAR QUE TE VAS!" We keep singing out hearts out and blasting CNCO until we finally get to the beach. I grab my phone and beach bag and start walking to find a spot.

I see five guys laughing and splashing each other in the water and smile thinking of CNCO. I look a bit closer and see a familiar tattoo on one of the boys.

"CHRISTOPHER!!!!" I yell as I run towards them. They turn their attention to me and smile. I run into Chris's arms and I begin crying.

"I missed you Chris!" I say in between sobs. He chuckles and hugs me tighter.

"Yo también te extrañe. Todos te extrañamos." I pull away from the hug and he laughs and wipes my tears away. I smile and he kisses my cheek. I walk over to Erick and he embraces me in a big hug. He kisses my forehead and chuckles.

"Ya viste a Joel?" I nod and he smiles. "Good." He says. I laugh and walk over to Richard he gives me a big bear hug. He squeezes me so tight I can barely breathe.

"R-richard! I-i c-can't b-breathe!" He loosens his grip and I take a deep breath in. I wrap my arms around him and hug him. "I missed you!" He laughs.

"I missed you too Mia!" He finally lets go of me and I run into Zabdiel's arms. I hug him so hard he falls over. He laughs as we fall and hugs me back.

"I MISSED YOU THE MOST CHULO!!!" He laughs harder and I laugh too.

"También te extrañe bebé!"" He says. I smile and get off him. He gets up and dusts himself off. I hear Andrea sobbing and turn around to see her and Richard hugging. They start kissing and I cringe.

"Get a room!" I yell at them making the other boys laugh.

"We gladly will." Richard winks.

"Ew ew ew!" I yell as they continue kissing. I sit down and stare at the ocean in front of me. I feel someone sit next to me and see Chris. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"MIA?!?!?" I hear and widen my eyes. I wince at the high pitched voice and look around for the source. I see my sister running towards me and groan. I stand up and she runs into me giving me a big hug and I fall over.

"Ow!" I say as I fall.

"Oops! Sorry!" She says giggling. She looks at Chris and bats her eyelashes. She gets off me and hugs him.

"Hi Chris!" He gives her a fake smile and pats her back.

"Isabella what are you doing here?" I ask already annoyed with her. "Aren't you supposed to be in New York studying?"

"They gave me a month of vacation! And I decided to come see you! And I see you met these boys, but where's Joel?" I slightly cringe remembering that they were once together.

"I don't know." She frowns obviously upset that she didn't get what she wanted but stands up.

"Ok well I gotta go catch a flight. Bye!" She bends down to kiss my cheek and walks away, swishing her hips.