Chapter 14:

After spending what felt like years with those five boys, it was time for them to leave. I was absolutely devastated. Of course they weren't going to stay forever, but I was going to miss them. Andrea and I had driven them to the airport where we found Mariela. She was leaving with them since they were going to New York and she lived in New York. I ran to her and hugged her.

"I'll miss you!" I said. She giggled.

"I'll miss you too!" I sighed and pulled away. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and I smiled stepping away to say bye to the boys. I walked over to Zabdiel first. He embraced me in a huge bear hug.

"Te cuidas ok nena?" I feel a tear slip out and nod.

"Ok chulo, te amo. Tienes mi número verdad?" He nods and I smile. "Me llamas ok?"

"Ok, te veo princessa." He kisses my cheek and I wipe away my tears. I go over to Chris and hug him. He hugs me back and kisses my head.

"Te amo Chris. I'll miss you so much." I pull away from the hug just enough to look at his face and notice he's crying. I start crying harder and I kiss his cheek.

"I'll miss you too. Llámame si pasa algo ok bebé?" I nod and hug him one more time. I kiss his cheek.

"Bye Chris."

"Bye Mia." I pull away and walk over to Erick. He pulls me into a huge warm hug. I start crying again.

"No llores bebé! Es ok, vamos a venir otra vez ok? Te llamo si pasa algo ok?" I nod and wipe away my tears.

"Ok chulo. Te amo y te veo." I kiss his cheek and walk over to Richard. I hug him tightly.

"Take care of Andrea for me. Porfavor. Cuida la."

"I always will." He smiles at me and kisses my head.

"Bye, I love you negrito." I giggle when he gives me a look.

"Love you too. Bye fea." I slap his arm playfully and walk over to Joel. I run into his arms and sigh.

"Come with us. Please Mia." I start crying AGAIN. "Don't cry you're gonna make me cry." I pull away and he kisses me. I kiss him back and deepen the kiss. He pulls me closer with one hand cupping my cheek and the other on my waist, pulling me closer and closer to him. My hands wrap around his neck. I pull away and place one last kiss one his lips.

"I love you Joel Pimentel De León." He smiles as tears flow down his beautiful face.

"I love you Mia Ariana Martinez." He kisses me again with so much passion that the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. My knees go weak and I almost fall but he holds me up. He pulls away and embraces me in a long hug.

"Please come back."

"I will." The moment he leaves a shiver runs down my spine and my heart breaks. I wait for Andrea and when she comes back her make up is ruined. Her mascara is all messed up and you can tell that she was rubbing her eyes. She's sobbing and I hug her as we watch the boys walk away.

"They'll come back."

"I know but I just miss him already."

"I know. Come on let's go home." I have to drag her out of the airport and buckle her seatbelt. "You're so difficult." I say to her.

I hand her make up wipes and she takes two out. She wipes off all her makeup and I wait before leaving so she can apply a fresh face of makeup. I go on my phone expecting her to take long but she slaps my arm and tells me to go. I look at her and she only has lipstick and mascara on. She still manages to look absolutely stunning.

I start the car and drive back home feeling more and more upset the farther I went.