Chapter Fifteen: Life and Death

HARPER

I rolled over a car bumper, shooting Tutari, their ships sparing through the sky like ants in the dirt, "Ship equals soldiers." Steve cupped his hands and I jumped onto a hovercraft as it sped overhead. "Get people put of the way Captain." The surrounding Tutari hovercraft flew beside me and Clint shot them as I held them together in the air, "What? You can control the air as well?" Steve stared up at me and I strained, "Steve." He moved the people out of the way and I dropped the junk below me, "Tight corner Tony." He sped past with Tutari on his tail and I shot them with lava, "Will do." I spotted Loki getting up from the balcony floor and jumped down to Thor on a bus roof, "Want a leg up?" He looked at me confused and I pushed him off, onto an empty passing hovercraft.

THOR

She pushed me onto a hovercraft and I moved it quickly up to the tower, "Brother." I jumped onto the balcony and Loki looked at me smiling, "I'm surprised that you are here to compromise." I called my hammer into my hand and put it on the floor, my hands up, "Why did we have to meet this way Loki? Were brothers, father..." "He's not my father." He spat and looked over at the burning city, "Do not think yourself above them brother that is not what an ideal leader does." He turned round angry, "All I every wanted was to be your equal." I stepped back and he kicked my hammer off the ledge, "And now I'm stuck in this position.mits not my fault, it's..." I saw Tony fly past on fire as Harper sent a wave at him, "Look at this Loki, we can end this together." "You'll never understand." He came over and I pressed against the railing looking down for my hammer, "Hey." Harper flew up with her powers and handed it to me, "Oh and I forgot to give you something Loki." He looked at her and she blasted him in the chest.

"Harper let the godly brothers bond." Tony flew past grabbing her and Loki went to bring the sceptre down onto my hammer, "No! No contact, contact equals emplosion on this realm. Hand to hand combat only." Harper yelled through my earpiece and I rolled away quickly, "No contact brother, you heard what she said." He came over and handed me my hammer, "Let us fight son of Odin." He went to contact my hammer and Harper shot him with Tonys blaster again, "You realise emplode is the opposite of explode right? Black hole!" He laughed and she jumped down as Tony flew away, after a mothership. "Are you that stupid? Okay I'll speak Loki." I held her back and she frowned at him, "Stick and hammer equals Loki falling off bi-frost again." He was picked up by a hovercraft and they jumped into the library where Steve was. "Harper don't, he wants you to." I held onto her arm as an explosion happened inside and she wrenched herself out of my grasp, jumping off the building.