Beginning

Y/N pov

Me and my Best friend, B/F were driving home. She drove because I wasn't feeling well.

I closed my eyes and listened. "Aaaa!" B/F screamed. I opens sky eyes and saw we were falling off a cliff.

The car made a few jumps and I hit my head on the glass. B/F hit her head on the roof, and the glass causing her to go unconscious.

I kept screaming about this I kept hiring my head everywhere. I soon fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my E/C and find myself in a white place I was wearing my normal clothes but white.

I walked around and exit the room finding more people their. I find a guy with curly hair and Glasses. "Excuse me...where am I?" I asked him. He turned to me "well...your in heaven. My names Craig" He said.

I was shocked by this news but it all makes sense..."Can I leave this place?" I asked him with a serious tone. He grabbed a paper and clipboard and looked at it.

"Go find Jason and Tyler they will help you" Craig explained. I nodded and went to find a new room.

I found a room that said 'Keepers' I opens the door to see a Handom man, and another man with a bandage over both his eyes.

"Y/N you came!" The bandage man said. "I'm Jason and this is Tyler" Jason said. "Awesome. Craig sent me" I said.

"Well what do you need?" Tyler asked me. "I need to find a way back to earth" I said and looked out the window.

"We don't do this but...we must. Okay listen" Tyler started getting up and standing in front of me. "You mist find Luke Patterson. We will restart your life. But you will start in high school. Luke Patterson will show you the first ending. You live in Framingham and just came to KeefeTech" He continued. I nodded "Okay"

I blacked out after agreeing.