3:00 Monday June 7th

Y/N pov

We left went to the roof which was at least 45 feet off the ground. Yeah our school has alot of floors.

"So Alyssa we have Heaven and Hell. Me, and Kayle are from heaven. Alyssa is from hell" Mystery started. I looked at her. "No duh" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "So you'll need to know more about Alyssa to do the third task" She said. "And when I complete it am I gonna go back to heaven to receive the next one?"I asked her.

She shrugged. "I think you will get the taste from the person. The one from this task" She said. I heard a faint bell ring. "Well bye!" She said running away.

Right now doing this to go back to my original life doesn't seem worth it.

I walked down and headed to my house. So we've got a few hours or something to do the tasks.

I opened my house door to see Kayle. "How did you get in?" I asked her. "Your mom let me in" She replied. I sat down on the couch.

"So we need to go to the park to do this task" She said. "Why?" "Because Alyssa always goes there at Three" She responded.

We walked to a park that wasn't to far away. "Take my hand" Kayle said I did as told and grabbed her hand.

"Now you have the power to turn Invisable. Climb up that tree. Even Demons can't see Angels powers" She said as she climbed at tree and dissapeared.

I climbed another tree and turn Invisable. I see Fox enter and soon see Alyssa behind her.

"Hello Arctic" Alyssa said as Fox' Eyes turn an ice blue. "What do you want...Alyse?" She asked. "Oh you know...Demons gotta do their jobs" Alyssa said.

"Well we need you to help us...You weren't cut out to be a demon. Everyone is older than you'd expect. As in you...Your 22 not 17" She continued making Fox growl.

"Yeah and your 35" Fox said. Alyssa stepped closer. What do we do? I asked myself. Keep Alyssa away Another voice which belonged to me said.

This voice was a personality. I was still Invisable and jumped off the tree falling and making a noise. Alyssa and Fox looked this way.

"Huh?" Alyssa said pulling out a knife and walking towards me. Fox was behind her and grabbed her hands turning them to ice.

"Ice..." I said as the blue light shined from her eyes. Bryces eyes turned purple...Fox' turned blue...This is what I must do! Turn the eyes to the color of what their wearing or the personality Color!

Alyssa struggled to break free and Fox dissapeared. "I'll get you soon..."  Alyssa said and dissapeared into Red smoke.

I felt light headed and closed my eyes. I opened them to find myself in a forest not heaven.

"Congratulations..." I heard a voice say. A girl with a bandana appeared. Fox! A few other people came.

"Who are you guys?" I asked them. They looked at each other. "I'm the original Fox. That's Night, Midnight, Sun, Sunlight, Sky and Savior" Fox said motioning to each one.

"So...you really do have Fox' Soul?" I asked. "Yes Everyone in this high school world has the souls from someone from yours and the guys past" She said.

"So here's the next task:The mask" She said. It wasn't a riddle. "What?" I questioned. "Find the mask and who it belongs to" She said. "What?" I asked but they were already fading away.

The pain came back and I closed my eyes. I opened them and once again I'm back in the High school world.

"The mask..." I thought. This was stupid because I've seen so many people with masks. "That will be connected...to Delirious. I don't know who Delirious is yet..." I said to myself groaning.