8:00 Monday June 7th

Y/N pov

I saw the Omega man. "Hey Ohm!" I said walking towards him. I was pushed. "Nope you cannot talk to him!" Fox said on top of md.

"Why?" I asked her confused. "Because you need to find....Him. We only have one shot at this!" She said. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "You only get one life! If Kayle fails this it will be Game Over for her, and you! Try to do as I say!" She said getting off of me.

A black haired hot man stood in frost of me as did Craig. "So Me, Evan, and Craig are here to make your life easier! This isn't making our lives as Senior Angels easier..." She said mumbling the end but we heard.

"At what age did you all die?" I asked them. "22" Craig and Fox answered. "24" Evan said.

"We've still been angels longer" Fox said one-uping Evan. "Okay" He said groaning. "Why are you even an angel? Because your brothers are leaders?" Evan asked Fox.

"Why are you an Angel? Because Tyler lost to Jack and had to take you in" Fox shot back. This was gonna be a long night if they were gonna be fighting all night.

"Idiots..." I heard Craig say under his breath. I chuckled. "True" I whispered in his ear. "Okay so time to help Y/N find Delirious" Craig said. Evan and Fox glared at him.

"Craig I will fire your ass" Fox said. They all started arguing in about 100 people.