7:00 Monday June 7th

Time left to succeed:
  1 day 10 hours and 32 minutes

                       Y/N pov

Class was over. I couldn't find Ohm anywhere but I saw a girl with glasses she was staring at a crowd. She sighed and read a book.

I looked at where she was staring it was Ohm! "Hey Ohm!" I said as he looked at me. "Hey" He said. "Who is that girl?" I questioned looking at The girl.

"That's Mackenzy Fox. She isn't very popular or has that many friends" He explained.

I nodded and we talked for a bit. "Hey Ohm!" I heard a high and Fake voice ask. "Hey Babe" Ohm said smiling. I turned around to see a black haired girl.

"Who is this?" She asked. She looked very fake, she had a dress, hair down, alot of makeup. "This is Y/N, Y/N Sasha. She's new and I had to show her around" Ohm said.

"Well we have the same class so lets go!" Sasha said pulling Ohm.

I heard something be thrown. I see Mackenzy be Thrown to a locker. "Freak!" The crown around her screamed as she cried. "Do something!" A brown haired girl screamed. "No...I won't!" Mackenzy screamed.

She was grabbed by the neck and was being chocked. "Fine kill me...I suffer enough in this life...seeing the man I love with a fake bitch. If you want a fight I will give you one. So what is it Aliyah?" Mackenzy said smirking at Aliyah.

Aliyah dropped Mackenzy. "You can suffer more because I will make your life a living hell" Aliyah said walking away.