7:30 Monday June 7th

Y/N pov

"Hey you okay?" I asked Mackenzy. She nodded and cried. "What did I do to deserve this?" She asked. "I-I don't know..." I said. "My name is Mackenzy...you are Y/N aren't you?" She asked me getting up.

I nodded "well Be careful around those girls. I can hurt them but..." She trailed off seeing Ohm and Sasha. "...You love Ohm" I finished for her.

She sighed and nodded. "We used to be friends but...Bryce is my only friend now..." She said. I look behind her and see a Blonde guy with blue eyes running to us.

He slides and Hugs Mackenzy. "Why didn't you tell me...?" He asked his voice calming. "I-I couldn't..." Mackenzy said to him.

I realized something...Bryce, Ohm and Kayle knows Luke! Now I need to meet Luke and Delirious I thought and ran to my next class.

Ohm showed me the other classes as well. I open the door to see Aliyah, and Kayle. Kayle was drawing and Aliyah was texting.

I sat next to Kayle. "Hey!" I said making her look at me. We talked for a while until the teacher came in. "Hello My name is Mr.Jason" He said.

A kid with dark grey hair covered his face. He did the attendance. "You didn't call Jackson" A blonde girl pointed out.

"Yes I know because he's my son" Mr.Jason said as Jackson glared at the blonde.

"Okay so Today we-" The door opened revealing Mackenzy. Mackenzy smirked at Aliyah.

"Hey Bitch" Mackenzy said as Aliyah looked at her. Mackenzys eyes were darker than before.

"You said I couldn't protect myself...I'm here to prove you wrong" Mackenzy said as Aliyah stepped forward.

"You can't because I'm stronger" Aliyah said. Mackenzy let out a psychotic laugh. "You can't beat me any more..." She said and hit Aliyah in the face sending Aliyah back.