9:00 Tuesday June 8th

Y/N pov

As I woke up I was in my bedroom. I sighed and got ready for another day of school.

I had to gather the others today so we could get everything set up. But throughout the day all I thought of was the boat.

"Hey Y/N" A familiar voice said. "Bryce! I need your help!" I said. "Okay" He said. I went around while Bryce followed me to look for Luke, and Delirious.

"Luke, Delirious" I started. "I need your help" I finished catching my breath because I ran.

"What for?" Luke asked me. "She wants our help to get two people together" Delirious said. I looked into his icy blue eyes and smiled.

"Here's the plan: Ryan and Fox will have no part in this because it them, We have to rent a boat and set up a date for them, Luke you will help me eat h from the top deck Delirious you will be the waiter because no ones seen your face, Bryce since your Fox best friend you have to get her to wear something nice and tell us her favorite things" I said catching my breath because not only was that hard to say but to write.

"Lets do this!" I said falling because of all my running. "Was this...planned?" Bryce asked looking at his script. "No..I think she's actually tired..." Kayle said. "Now get back into character! The cameras rolling" Kayle said as everyone got back into Chara-