1:00 Monday June 7th

Y/N pov

She ran somewhere but after hearing about the angel thing I could care less.

We walked to the Library. There seemed to be more students than the other classes. This class had at least 30 Seniors and 30 Juniors.

Me and Kayle sat down. "So what can you do?" I asked her. Her smile grew like alot. She's like a cartoon character.

"Watch that guy..." She said pointing at a blue haired man. The man started dancing and all that. Everyone started laughing at him. Including me...

I was dying. The dancing stopped and I saw Kayle struggling to keep control. "What's going on?" She asked herself.

She gave up and everything was back to normal. I saw a flash of blue. "Where not alone..." Kayle said as the Blue flash ran out.

"Another Angel maybe?" I asked her. She shrugged "Probably. Hey when did Fox die?" Kayle asked me. "2014" I simply replied.

"When you go to sleep well talk about this...The first task has come. Here's what you need to know: The man in Purple needs his fixing. Gove him a chance and see him smile" Kayle said disappearing.

I was confused and left the class to think about it.

That's where I saw it. Bryce was crying under the stairs trying to hide. His sobs where silent and they broke my heart.

"A-Are you okay Bryce?" I asked him as I stepped closer. He looked up at me. "No...Not only is my best friend being bullied but not I am to because were friends..." He said crying more.

Thinking about Bruce crying and being bullied didn't seem right. "Well its okay...Bullies only hurt people because they are weak and can't handle pain themselves" I said sitting in front of me almost banging my head.

"Little bitch..." I mumbled because it ruined my hair. I heard a small chuckle. I looked towards Bryce. "Wait...How did you fit here? Your like 6'3!"I said.

He started laughing and smiling the tears stopping. "Magic!" He screamed. "Hey Arctic" I heard a voice say and looked around the corner. "Hey wha-" "Shh" I shushed Bryce.

"What do you want?" I heard a dark voice ask it belonged to... Mackenzy!

"Just wanna know why you decide to break and show your true self now...we remember 4th grade" The other person continued.

"Fuck off..." Mackenzy said looking annoyed. "Awe come on fox!" The person said making Mackenzy growl at her.

"I'm not who you think I am...I'm not the smartest in your world but...somewhere else I'm worth more than this Pathetic excuse of a school..." Mackenzy continued her Hazel eyes turning an Arctic blue.

"And calling me Fox is a compliment which is implying I'm fierce..." Mackenzy said walking away from the person.