Bad boy ways

Author's note

So guys this is my second book. Let me tell you the first book DID NOT do well at all. Zero reads. I only published one part because I wanted to see if I got reads because I've always wanted to be a writer. In case you want to read it it's called "mr. Bad boy and I." I'm probably going to delete it. Well all the books I've read never did it in the guys P.O.V. It was always a girls P.O.V only sometimes guy. So I'm doing it in a guys P.O.V and only sometimes a girl. SO SORRY FOR MY RANT. Hope you like this book. - Abby

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one:

Hi my name is Marco Garcia. I have two best friends their names are Roman Martinez and Travis Perez. Okay so that sounded girly but I don't care. I'm the schools bad boy and so are my bros. But there is one secret about us that nobody knows because it would hurt our rep. That is that we all have A's in our classes. Scary I know. Well on to my looks. I have brown hair that spike up and goes to the side. I have tan skin that is perfect. I have hazel eyes that all girls get lost in. I'm captain of the football team and quarterback. I have a 6 pack to and very strong. Then Travis and Roman exactly like me except they have brown eyes.

"Hey man did you know there was going to be a new girl." Travis asked

"No" Roman said disappointed he didn't here about it earlier.

"Nope" I said popping the p

"I heard she was hot" Trav said

"Whatever lets get to school so we can check out the hot new girl." I said

We went to school when we got out there was a medium sized crowed. I went to see what it was for and there was this girl I've never seen before talking a lot of people. The guys soon came in when I was waking over to her and every got silent the crowed got bigger.

"Bye. Leave. I don't want you here." said the girl to me. Everybody gasped. I myself was surprised she was innocent. "Why did you all of you gasp? hey look I can do it to." She fake gasped and everyone started laughing at her while she laughed along and a smile was tugging at the end of my lips. She didn't even really do anything and still made people laugh.

"So... why are you still here?" She asked me.

"Because I need you name and phone number." everyone chuckled a laugh.

"Okay. Name: Carlee Marie Palmer. Number: 527-776-5876 there you go." She handed my a piece of paper that said Carlee's # 527-776-5867

The bell rang. Everyone started going to there classes. I saw Carlee walking the direction of my class so I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her and took the schedule out of her hands. Toy luck we had all the same classes.

"H- oh it only you."

"Yep. We have all the same classes together and lunch. alone your sitting with me and a few other guys at lunch. And two we'll be walking together."

"One I'm sitting with other people and two ewww no gross."

"One I'll throw you over my shoulder if you don't and two I'm beautiful how could you say that."

"Whatever. I'm still not sitting with you."

"Whatever" we entered class just as the bell rang. We sat next to each other. She didn't know what was coming at lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Tell me if you like it in the comments if there's yes's I'll keep writing and make a perfect day for you guys to know when I'm updating. If not then I'll just delete but I'll keep trying. Thank you guys if you like it. - Abby