Chapter 9

Marcos POV

How did all of that come out of a two year old mouth. That... that was ummm I have no words actually. Holy crap.

"She was like my second big sister. I always thought of her that way. She always said she loved me. I would say I love her to. I remember one time she said she wanted to be a dirt bike rider to Carlee. Carlee said she wanted too to. That's why Carlee started dirt bike riding and that's why she stopped. She couldn't go on without Jenna. It's all people would talk about. Was Jenna's death. The day her funeral came Carlee had to speak. I remember what she said. Do you want me to tell you?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

I didn't know what to say so I just end nodded a yes. I felt something wet on my check that's when I noticed I was crying. And yes I do cry sometimes.

"Well Jenna's boyfriend spoke before her and he had to be pulled off the stage because he was crying so hard. I mean who wouldn't an amazing girl just died and he had to watch all of it go down when she died. Finally Carlee had to speak and she brought a piece of paper because she couldn't remember any of it. She started speaking. 'Jenna was a great girl. She was so funny. She could make you smile and laugh like no one else could. The day we became best friends was the best day of my life. She was a beautiful girl. We played soccer together. She was an amazing player. All of the girls admired her because of how good she was. Every single weekend we would come over to each others houses. I love you Jenna Marie Caprice. The day she died was the day my heart died. She took everything of me with her up to heaven. God proved to me that he only takes the best. Rest in peace Jenna. I'll love and miss you forever. I can't wait to see you.' That's what she said. The next day when she went to school they were heading out poems about Jenna. The poem was called 'Fire in my Heart Ice into Veins' the poem said 'Word of your death greeted me like a wave of despair drowning out a bonfire of hoper. The fire in my heart gave way to the ice running through my veins. Your death caught me from behind, like cold fingers gripping the back of my neck forcing my heart to crack open. Your death is the fire that ravages through the forest of my soul leaving black and grey ashes in its wake. In the shade suddenly drawn down around, I will plant memories of you and inhale their sweet smell in the spring. The fire in my heart thawed the ice running through my veins. Life will always follow after death as even the longest, darkest of nights are followed by the light of day.' I wish you met her she was amazing." he said he was now crying so I took him in my shaky arms and held him while I was crying to.

A/N

Sorry it's short. I just wanted to finish of the whole Jenna thing. Comment if you were crying to because I was crying the entire time I wrote the chapter. Vote if you liked it.

Comment Vote Share.

Update: Sunday or tomorrow.

Probably tomorrow since it was short.