Chapter 12

I stood there frozen. I couldn't talk. I turned around to see Marco gone? I looked around and saw him by the phone. He hung up and pushed Katie out of the way. He held her down and seconds later the police came and so did the ambulance.

The came in so fast I couldn't believe my eyes. So you guys are like wtf is going on. Katie is hunters mom and she beat him up because he woke up from his nap and walked downstairs looking for me but found Katie. They put Hunter on a rolly thingy and pushed him out to the ambulance truck. The cops had Katie in the back of their car and drove away.

I didn't realize I was crying until Marco hugged me really tight. He keep shushing me but it wouldn't work.

"Babe please shhh. It will be okay." He said but I just couldn't keep calm.

"I c-ca-can't. He's going to a hospital." I said/cried.

"Let's go to the hospital okay?" He asked. I just nodded is couldn't form words.

He got Sky and Crystal and put them in the back I still couldn't move so he had to carry me to the car and buckle me. He ran over to the other side and got in.

"Let me see your phone." He demeaned.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just give it to me." I gave him my phone and he went to the app of the phone and scrolled down to uncle max. Ohh that's what he's doing. He clicked on his name and put it on speaker.

(U=uncle max and M=Marco)

U 'hello'

M 'hi this is Marco and I have your niece with me and Katie your ex girlfriend showed up and beat up Hunter. Katie is at the police station and hunter is in the hospital. We're currently getting ready to go to the hospital but we wanted to call you first.'

U 'oh my god. Thank you for telling me. I'm getting in my car right now bye'

He line went dead and I was crying so bad.

"Marco please hurry up"

"Okay. Shhh baby it will be okay. I promise. It's okay. It's okay."

We got to the hospital and the first thing I saw was my uncle pull up. I ran over to him.

"Baby girl did se do anything to you. Are you okay?

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. My uncle was crying his eyes out just like me. He pulled me into a hug. See the thing you don't get about my uncle is he's really emotional. He may come out as tough but honestly he cares. He's not afraid to show his emotions.

"Come on let's help your boyfriend over there with those little girls then we'll see Hunter."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah let's go." OMG he thinks Marcos my boyfriend. Wait no he doesn't he's just messing with me. Ugh I hate but love him. The two boys got the kids and we all started walking inside.

"Hi how may I help you?" The lady asked.

"We're here to see Hunter Ramsey."

"Okay go ahead. Room 302 third floor."

We headed up there my uncle went first. He stayed in for 20 minutes.

"Can you come with me?" I asked Marco

"Yeah sure"

We walked in his room to see Hunter sitting up playing with his cars on the table they brought Hunter. He looked up when he heard a door close.

"Sissy Marco!" he screamed.

"Hi" I said

"Hey kid" Marco said.

"Play cars with me Marco."

"Okay"

"You be this one." I just sat back and watched. It was so cute. Marco stole a glance at me.

"Hey kid I'll be right back okay?"

"Were are you going?"

"I just have to see something really quick."

"Okay. Promise you'll come back to play."

"I promise."