Chapter 10

Macro's POV

We sat there for a few more nineties with him in my hands. He was asleep with tear stains on his check. I was rocking him back and forth when Carlee came in. There was one more tear that escaped my eye before I could stop it.

"Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Carlee asked with worry in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." I responded. I really wasn't fine I wanted to cry my eyes out.

"Here let me see him." She took hunter from my arms and walked out of my room. She came back but didn't have hunter. Probably took him to Crystal's room.

"Now that were alone. What's wrong?" I guess I should come clean with her.

"I know what happen. I'm sorry that happened to you."

"What are you tal-" I think realization came to her. "I don't need pity. I need Jenna back."

"I know. Everyone wishes they had something they did-" I was cut of by Carlee smashing her full lips against mine. At first I didn't respond and that's when she started to pull away but I quickly put my hand behind her head. I started kissing her but it soon turned into a make out session and I loved it.

My teeth bit her bottom lip which caused her to gasp and I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I discovered every inch of her mouth. I traveled down to her neck where I made a hickey and then on the other side made a love bit even though I don't love her yet.

"Okay we should probably stop." She moaned which only made me keep going. God I want to have sex with her so bad. Wait what. She's not even my girlfriend yet. Well I guess I should ask her soon.