Authors Note

Hi everyone.

This is not an update sorry. So I was thinking about my book cover in class because I was bored out of my mind. Do you think I should change my book cover. I want to because the old one is getting boring. If you have any ideas send them to me. I only have gmail so hopefully you guys have that or maybe on instagram or on here if you know how. Um what else to say. Oh right how could I forget. I get out of school this week. Tomorrow is Monday. I know the day we all dread but the thing is I'll be able to write more blah blah blah. I will be going camping so if I have wifi (a.k.a wefe) I will update. If you havn't seen that movie I forget what it's called but at the end he's like 'gemma you're wifi password. Lemme have you're wefe password' but if you don't know what I'm talking about I just looked really dumb. Comment if you know the name of the movie or if you've seen it. Let's see what else. Okay so you guys are probably like one where is that update and two what he heck is going on with Marco and Carlee. So they aren't a couple just friends with benefits. Marco obviously wants to be more. So what do you think is going to happen with Carlee and Marco? Will they become a couple or not? Tell me what you think in the comments. I'm going to start to try to get more ideas flowing. I'm having a bit of a writer's block. Tell me what you want to see. Oh also what do you want me to call you guys? Like it could be anything just nothing bad. Okay so lately I've been having a problem. I've been busy with school and drama and just a bunch of things. So it's getting to the end of school and there is this thing at my school that when it comes close to the end of the year all hell breaks lose. People start all this shit because they dealt with each other for a year their like okay I fucking hate this person right now. Well that's happening and it's like what the fuck. Stop you guys were fine just yesterday. So I'm sorry just this girl keeps talking shit about me and she texted me and was like you you need to shut you're mouth. You're not pretty so don't go around school thinking you're the shit when you're not. So I was like I'm not trying to walk around school like I'm 'the shit' so shut the fuck up. But whatever she dosen't know anything about me or my life so whatever. So know I wanted to like tell you a little about me so yeah. Like my favorite music, song, movie, and like anything just nothing to personal. So you can comment questions about me. Woah I didn't realize how much I actually  wrote so I'm going go. Hope you have a nice night/day. I love you all so much.

Comment!

Vote!

Share!