Chapter 8

Marco was driving Crystal in his car while I was driving Hunter in mine. We were driving back to Marco's house. When we go there the to little ones got out of the house so fast and to the door at the speed of light.

I was still sitting in the car when the little ones finally got in the house and Marco came up to me. I was texting my uncle telling him where I was and who I was with.

"Hey beautiful. Why aren't you coming inside?" Marco asked

"Oh I am I just wanted to text my uncle where I was and who I am with." I answered

"Okay well let's get inside and see what the little ones are doing and then once were done with that we can do our own thing in my room."

I actually liked the sound of that but I don't want to show it. "I don't want to do anything just rest."

"Oh come on it will be so much fun." He said.

"No"

"Yes

"No"

"Ye-"

"What are you guys doing come play with us." Crystal says cutely.

"Okay let's go." I run towards them and pick Hunter and Crystal up and run inside.

Marco's POV

I watched her run inside with two kids in her arms. Damn she's hot. I want her to be mine. Yeah we've kissed but I never made it official that she is my girlfriend.

"Hey big bother" sky says. "Pick me up" Just a little FYI she is 4 so you really can't get mad at her. I pick her up and walk to the house.

When I get inside still holding Sky I see Crystal laying on Carlee's lap and Hunter on a different couch. There all just watching tv.

"Hey little man" I say to Hunter. While I sit next to him.

"Hi" he says quietly. Alright something's wrong. I put Sky with Carlee and I pick up Hunter and head in the direction of my room. We get up to my room and I open the door walk over to my bed and set him there and then sit next to him.

"Alrighty what's wrong little man." I ask

"What. Nothing's wrong." He says like he wants to burst into tears.

"Yes there is I'm a guy and I know how guys think and I know something's wrong with you" I say.

"She's always to busy." He says and sniffles and that's when I know he's crying.

"Who's always to busy?" I ask

"Cousin Carlee. It's like she doesn't care for me anymore."

"She cares about you she just has a lot on her mind."

"That's what I'm talking about. She has to much on her mind and is always to busy. One day I'm never going to see her. She has a huge part in my life. People always ask me what I am to her. I tell them she's my sister but she's not she's my cousin."

"Buddy I know it's hard but it will get easier."

"No it won't. When she's gone what will I do."

"She's not going to leave us for a long time."

"How do you know? That's exactly what her best friend said a week before she died." He screams/cries

"Who died?"

"One of her best friends. Her name is Jenna Caprice. She was 14 when she died. She was struck and hit by a train. The train sucked her under. And god called her home and she left with him. I pray to god everyday to take care of her for Carlee." Holy crap. What the hell did he just say. "She was and is the most beautiful girl I've seen. I love and miss her lots she was like a big sister to me. She has two little sisters. There names are Julia Caprice and Gigi Caprice. Gigi posted something on Instagram about Jenna and the caption said - Your friends always say they will be my big sister for me but I only want you. I love and miss you Jenna." OMFG that all just came out of a little boy who is 2 years old.

A/N

Hey guys. 💔 So I'm sorry for the late update. Things have been out of place for a while. Ummm... comment vote share.

I dedicate this chapter to Jenna Caprice Betti. I love and miss you so much. If you don't know what happen it's tragic and I recommend not to find out. 😘😔😭👼🙏🎀💔

Instagram: abbyturner_2002

Love you guys.