Chapter 2

I was sitting in English about to fall asleep when the teacher called on me.

" Mr.Garcia would you like to answer the question?"

"No. I'm good but thanks for asking mrs." I forgot my own teachers name. Carlee beside me started giggling while I was smiling.

"Mr.Garcia office now!" then Carlee bust up laughing. I don't even know why but that got me chuckling. The teacher sent us death glares

"Now both of you office!" the teacher yelled.

"What I don't get why either of us is getting sent to the office. I mean you asked him to answer and he said 'no'. Then I get sent because if laughing. That's messed up." Carlee said. Damn she knows how to stand up for herself.

"You two were interrupting my class."

"Whatever I'd rather leave then stay here in this place anyways." With that said she got up and walked out the door. I soon followed to catch up with her.

"I've never meet someone like you." I said. She turned around.

"What?" she said

"All the girls I meet are way different from you. One they throw theirselves at me and your not. You don't even want to sit with me at lunch. Two they don't standup for what they believe in like what you just I've never seen someone do that. It was pretty amazing." I said.

"Thanks I guess." she said as we entered the office. I know the teacher pretty well. Why wouldn't I. She's my uncles girlfriend and I live with my uncle.

"Hi Marco. What did you do this time that we have to tell your uncle about? and who is this?" she said to me then turning her attention to Carlee.

"I told a teacher 'no'. She sent me here blah blah blah. And this is Carlee she's new and she also stood up to the teacher." I said nonchalantly while me and Carlee went to the chairs to sit down.

"Okay then. I'll talk to your uncle later. What about you? Parent or guardian I could contact." Emily asked Carlee

"Nope my aunt and uncle are at work." she said while picking at her nails.

" Okay just stay here I'll write you slips two slips to go back to class." Emily said.

We sat there in silent. Emily came back with our slips. we took them and walked back to class. The teacher glared at us but then went back to her stupid lesson. The bell rang and Carlee was more than eager to get out.