Chapter 5

A/N

So I'm now only doing it in Carlees POV because it's so much easier. Thank you for reading. Love you all.

Carlee's POV

I hate math

Math is stupid

I hate math

Math is stupid.

"Carlee" my teacher screamed at me.

"Yes" I said while trying not to laugh. OMG. She's yelling me because I won't answer her question. Btw I'm in math right. Well I guess you already knew that.

"Answer the question."

"I don't want to"

"Well you have to."

"No I don't"

"Carlee get up here now" she haver a detention slip. Hahahaha I'm not going to this stupid thing.

"If you don't go then getting kicked out of this school" huh it's like she read my mind. Well me uncle would get super mad at me if I got kicked out of another school. Yes I said another. I got kicked out of 8 different schools.

"Whatever"

I went back to my seat and put my head on the desk. Already got in trouble. It's my first day though. Ugh. I hate my life.

God when is the bell going to-

Rrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggggg.

Drama time.

"Hello everyone. We have a new student and she would like to tell us about her self." My teacher said.

No I wouldn't your making me you idiot.

"Hi everyone. My name is Carlee Marie Plamer. I don't know what to say so ask me questions." I said

Everyone raised there hand even that guy. What's his name. Oh yeah Marco. Let's see what he has to ask.

I grinned and said "Marco"

"When are you going to tell everyone this?" he held up a piece of paper and everyone looked at the paper then me. What is he talking about I'm so confused.

I went up to him and took the piece of paper and saw me on the front with my... OMG WHERE DID HE FIND THIS!!!!

"Ummmm... I... See I ummm..." I stuttered out. I can't anymore. I ran out of the classroom on the bridge of crying. I went in the bathroom and crude my eyes out. I thought no one would figure out but he did.

I didn't want anyone to know but now he does.

My crash. My concision. My 6 months away. I decided not to go back. And it's been 3 years.

A/N

Ohhh what is it. What about this chessboard of Carlees she didn't want anyone to know what.

Next update: today or maybe tomorrow.

Hope you liked. COMMENT VOTE SHARE. Also follow me on Instagram.

My Instagram: abbyturner_2002

Love you all. I need a name to call you. Think for me. Comment what I should call you people and if you like this chapter or nah.

Again love you all. ❤️💋