Chapter 3

Carlee's POV

I have now have to go to fucking history. I got in class and saw Marco talking to a bald guy. I went up to them. I was standing behind them when I shoved Marco out of the way.

"The fuck was that for?"

"You got in my way. Your just talking with this guy." I said pointing to the teacher then continuing " I just need to hand him this" I said holding up the piece of paper in my hand.

"Here you go..."

"Mr.Rodman." the bald guy said who is my teacher.

I went to my sit next to to boys playing on their phones while Marco was on the other side of the room glaring at the two boys.

"Hey" said a dark haired one said with tan skin and brown eyes that you could get lost in. Ewww I sound like a slut. Okay maybe not a slut but that's something I didn't need to say.

"Hi. Do you have gum?" I said. Okay I know what you're thinking. That's weird to ask but in my defense I want gum.

"Ya. I'll give you and piece if you can tell me your name." The hot guy said. What, he's hot.

"Oh right. Carlee Palmer. Yours." I said

"Roman martinez." He said while getting two pieces of gum out. "Here you go" he said.

"Thanks."

"Okay you are going to be in partners. If you don't like you're partner just tell me and I'll change them." Said Mr.Rodman. He started passing out a packet. The packet was of who were partnered up with and a bunch of websites to go on ect.

I was partnered with Randall. Some ugly kid was walking over to me. He did not belong in this school I could tell.

"Hi I'm-" I cut him off.

"Disgusting" i said so everyone looked over at me and started laughing at the kid. The kid ran out crying while the teacher gave me a detection slip. I just started laughing like everyone else.

"Good job. He is disgusting." I heard Simeon say in my ear. I turned around a came face to face with Marco. He's hella hot up close.

"That's why I said it you idiot." I said

"Whatever"

"Get back to work I have to go get that loser to make him do this project because I have not one clue to what we're talking about."

"Okay beautiful. Tell me if you don't like your partner okay I'll change to be partners with you because I don't like my partner either. Schools slut alter." I looked over his shoulder to see her boobs hanging out her shirt with a short shorts. They were so short that when she bent over her ugly ass was hanging out.

"Wouldn't you be excited to get with her."

"NO! She is so gross!" He yelled

"Okay clam down. I was just asking."

The rest of the morning went by with the slut giving me death glares. You guys are probably like death glares what?

FLASHBACK

"Okay clam down. I was just asking." I said. The gross guy walked in and so did the teacher. You could tell the gross one was crying. Baby. The teacher was giving me a death glare.

"Can I talk to you Carlee?"

"Sure" I said smirking.

I went over to his desk. "I'm going to have to make you change partners." He said.

"Okay whose my partner?"

"Marco Garcia"

"Okay"

"Marco get over here"

"What" he snapped. Ohh someone's having a hard time with that one over there aka the slut.

"Here is you're new partner."

"Praise The Lord for you. 🙏" he said kissing my check.

A/N :

This chapter is boring I know. The next one is going to be great. It is amazing.

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS. -Abby