ch. 3

Burying myself within the sheets tucked in my bed I turn over as my alarm blares in my ears, what a joy. I love my job, my life, why am I so sarcastic in the mornings? I can be hostile sometimes. I have no regrets of it.

I get up and feed Walden, he's a cutie patootie, I jam out Moon Dust by Jaymes Young and get ready for work. I proceed to get in the shower and do my business, I lather my body and hair with the necessities and wash my face. I get out and put my hair in a towel, it's going to be a good day. Since the sun is out, I dress in high waisted shorts and a tee, with maroon vans, I blow dry my hair and leave it natural. I put my makeup on which consists of: foundation and blush, I feel pretty enough to go without everything else today.

I head out and lock the door, it's about nine-thirty am and I'm feeling enthusiastic and a little sassy.

As I think, I walk in the door of Pacsun and thoughts are piling up like paper in an office.

The store doesn't open for about an hour and a half, employees are checking in and isolating themselves somewhere where they won't be judged for only having one light shine on their face as they sit; their phone.

I have enough patience to be kind today, to the customers, I mean I'm not rude to them but yeah, I bet something will ruin my vibe later, I can't get too attached to the feeling of being happy because it'll be snatched away from me; like I'm depressed and I'm not.

As I do nothing I don't mind, I'm bored but then again I'm not, since I'm in a different environment being bored isn't so bad.

It's opening time and nobody is at the door, people come in slowly but they look happy shopping my favourite place. They check out and I head home after eight hours of the same continuous drill.

I go home and pet Walden, I feed him and feed myself, I watch the sunset with my love, and think to myself, I wonder how Zach is, I should totally ask him out for a doughnut or popcorn, that'll be lovely once I get enough courage and go there, to the pet shop and ask him myself; all by myself.

It's about ten-thirty, I wash my face and get into bed, I put Walden on my nightstand and turn the fan on high.

_

YEA! ok, I know it's really short but I like this chapter a lot, and y'all should really listen to Moon Dust by Jaymes Young, I'm addicted. And this is just a filler bc some evens will be in the next chapter, I hope you all like this book as I do, and yeah (: no poem in this chapter whatcha think of the whole thing? Y'all enjoying it?

- Bethany