ch. 6

HARRY'S POV

I like the fact that I am allowed to do whatever I please. According to my age, I'm an adult and I plan on keeping my record where it's at. I mean, I'm no felon but I'm sure as hell not innocent. By the age of 21 I received my first DUI. I must say, my parents were not proud. Eh, fuck 'em. I've come along way in three years. I have a clean slate, for now anyway.

Music; it's my shit. I love it and it understands my mood. I cannot always comprehend peoples' choices in their music taste. Personally, I enjoy classic rock. On another note, music holds an abundance of feelings. Empathy. A quote goes something like this. "You understand the lyrics as it portrays your mood." It's so accurate.

As I'm walking down fourth street, to Louise's; my love for music has fulfilled my desires to get accepted at her store. I've met her, Louise. She's in her mid-50s. Cool though.

I finally walk in and am greeted by the door ringing. Also being greeted by the person by the front desk. I start Tuesday. Walking back out into the heat of June's heavy breeze I'm not accompanied by anyone on the streets. Going home to my flat, it's about a ten minute walk.

Entering; going to the kitchen to get a bite to eat then going back to my room.

For the past few days, my dreams have been vivid. I can mentally feel as if I'm right beside her. But who? I feel as if my conscious is awake while I'm asleep but when I'm actually awake I can barely remember it, only bits and pieces. Her brown hair; long eye-lashes. That's all I can come up with when I try to remember her features. I make up the rest of her body with my imagination. Her hip bones are prominent but not too much, they intrigue me. My body craves her, if only I knew who she was, I would make my so very vivid dreams a reality, and make her mine.

-

What's up guys? I'm sooo happy that I have almost 200 reads on this book! and who likes my new cover?? The one and only lovely @lavender made it for me, which I adore! thankyouthankyouthankyou! Short chapter but hey, all my chapters are short, I just hope y'all enjoy it.

-Bethany