ch. 5

I was looking at porcelain dolls; priceless dolls that I cannot own. With the remaining courage I have in me, I ever so gently pick the prettiest one up from the shelf. She reminds me of an Arabella, so delicate and worth a thousands stories. As she's put back where she belongs I look away to the others, they're all beautiful and I wish I could own 'em all. I left the place of magic and walked my way down fourth street, I'm aware of my surroundings but obviously walking near him; whom I desire. He's the one that creeps into my mind in the middle of the day and bam I'm in my sheets, they're wrinkled by body movements and I don't even know his name. Though I cannot see his facial features I know what he looks like when my eyes are closed, he's attractive and tall. He doesn't know of my existence, and frankly I can touch myself to him all day without him knowing but sooner or later it'll have to become a reality.

_

"Holy fucking shit" I say as I jolt up, all hot and bothered. I cannot remember his face, I don't know where I saw him but he's beautiful and my dreams are beginning to get to me.

I decide to take a cold shower; I wash my hair, my face and my body last. I grab my loofa and my body wash, I scrub my crotch to get the feelings out of my unknown lover. I rinse off and get dressed in a crop top, maroon skirt and black Doc Martens, with of course ruffled socks sticking up. I eat breakfast then brush my teeth. Leaving my hair to dry on its own as I put on makeup which consists of: foundation, powder, winged eyeliner, blush and Chapstick. I blow dry my hair and put it into a messy ponytail. I feed Walden and leave.

I'm waking down the street, the one from my dream to be exact. Fourth street. I'm looking around and go into a shop called Louise's. It's not what you expect either, it's a music store and I really don't know why but I've been curious to go in here for about a month. I'm greeted a couple minutes after I've arrived by a young fellow, about my age but obviously taller than I, and his name-tag introduces him as Van. He's cute, undeniably but we'll see where things go.

"Morning!"

"Hey."

"Is there anything I can help look for you today?"

"Nope, I'm just browsing."

"Well, alright, my names Van if you need anything, just yell."

"Cool, thanks."

I ended up needing his help looking for an old rock record. Pink Floyd.

"$7.97, please."

"Out of a ten?"

"Yep."

"Alright, well enjoy and your change is $3.03"

"Thanks."

I leave and ever so obviously I can feel him checking out my ass.

I'm on my way back home to drop off my record and then I'm off to the looney-bin where my grandma Susie lays in bed. I hate it there, so much. I'm going to tell her the news! She's going to be so excited and her expression is going to be priceless!

I check in and I'm good to go. They've set her up in her bed and her smile widens as she sees me.

"Hey, Susie."

"Don't you look cute today."

"Thanks. I have some news to tell you. You're going to be happy about it."

"What it's about?"

"They're letting you come home with me!"

"Holy shit! When?"

"They said in about a week. So be ready!"

"My god, I told them I wasn't crazy it fit to live here."

"I know, but hey, you're coming home with me and all those promises as a kid is now paying up so be happy!"

"Oh, Audrey, I am!"

"Okay, I know I made this short but I have to run, but I'll see you in a couple of days. Alright?"

"Alright, have a good day now."

"I will, I love you! Bye."

"I love you more."

As I leave I can't help but be delightful that she's going to be leaving that awful place and living in a clean environment. I left early because I'm setting up the guest room for her and I need it ready by the time she's released.

I kind of just got my paycheck which is more than I usually get, I worked overtime. I go into some stores and buy room essentials: new comforter, a rug, and a new lamp. The total came out to be $218.40. I paid the lady and left to redecorate.

I unlock my door to be visited by a fucking spider which I step on immediately because that's a no brainer. Nope. I'm not gonna do it. I blast Pandora and set it to Marina and the Diamonds Radio. Sex Yeah plays and I start to strip the bed and make it presentable.

It's night time now and Walden is asleep, as always. He's fed and so am I. I change into pajamas: undies and a tee. I've washed my makeup off and I'm ready for bed.

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had", plays in my mind and now I'm replaying the movie. It's one of my favourites. I slip into a deep sleep and even while asleep consciously I can see his face, oh how it's beautiful and certain feelings come back again. I like him already. And my imagination will run free with his hands.

_

alright so I really like this chapter and trust me this story has a plot and it's gonna get good. Oh and just saying if you ever wanna just make me a cover that's cool too, but I hope y'all enjoy!

-Bethany