• seven •

Mark's P.O.V.

At Mark's apartment, 2:11 pm. Tuesday.

Amy and I kept kissing, it's like we were both hungry for each other's lips. I pulled her closer to me, while she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and rested her elbows on the back of the couch.

I sighed into the kiss, pulling away to breathe for a few seconds. Amy looked at me, expecting me to say something.

"Stay over today." I said, my voice coming out raspy.

Amy bit her lip -this only made me want to kiss her even more- and sighed. "I don't know, Mark. You're not safe here and neither am I."

I shook my head, "They won't bother us while we're in the house."

"How are you so sure?"

"I just am. Please stay over, I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

Amy sighed. She put her forehead on mine and then nodded, whispering "fine".

I grinned, switched us over so she was underneath me while I was on top of her. I grinned, grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head.

"Mark what are you-"

I began kissing her again, letting my hand wander around her body. She let out a surprised sound, immediately kissing back. This continued for around five minutes until I let Amy's hands slip out of my grasp. She grabbed my shirt, pulling away.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

I smiled, pecking her lips once more. "Sure."

I got up, pulling her to a sitting position as well.

"Wanna make something to eat as lunch first?"

Amy nodded, holding her belly. "I'm hungry, man."

I laughed, pulling her up and to the kitchen.

"What are we making, chef Fischbach?" Amy asked, as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Well, ms. Nelson, we're making some sandwiches."

"Oh, what kinda sandwiches?"

"Idiot sandwiches."

Amy laughed, shaking her head. "You goof."

"I'm your goof."

Amy stopped laughing and just stared. Her eyes were telling me something, but I didn't know what. I grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to me.

"I lo-like you so much." I stuttered, coughing afterwards.

Amy gazed into my eyes, then smiled softly. "I like you too, very much."

I took this oppurtunity to peck her lips again, letting my hands slide to her butt.

She let out a surprised yelp as I squeezed. I then pulled away, laughing. Then she pinched my buttcheek, shocking me. I pouted, rubbing my behind.

"Not fair!"

"Very fair."

I shook my head, "I need to go to the store to grab some food for dinner, so I'll be back. You can choose a movie if you want and then already begin on the sandwiches!"

Amy nodded, "Sure. See you!" She hugged me, kissing my cheek.

I smiled, rubbing her cheek for a few seconds. Then, I left to the supermarket that was nearby. I would've asked her to come with, but there was a reason I wanted to go alone. I'd shop, then go to visit my good ol' "buddy" Evan.