{0} Intro to Maybel {0}

This chapter is desiccated to buckysprintesa make sure to read her story's and give her a follow, she's my best friend and an amazing writer! <3 love you Chewie!! (That's to her) she also made the edit above, witch is now my iPad background XD
       Hey! It's Maybel Green! I'm 21 and don't drink... Yet! I love anything Marvel, DC, or anything nerdy. I may not look like a 'super hero' but if you cross the line! Oops sorry, I lost my temper again. I can... Do stuff with my mind. AKA I can just concentrate really well! I can move objects, somewhat read minds, and bend anything! Earth, water, air and even Fire! I haven't worked on my powers much so I can't really control them. But I'd love to learn! The only person who knows I have powers is my friend Courtney, Courtney Lane... She has powers too, but not as extreme as mine, when we were little we would pretend to be superheroes and her brother, Jamie, would pretend to be spider-man. We hasp do so much fun together. Saving our dogs from falling Slides and climbing towers, know of course we couldn't actually do that... Then her brother Died, he was diagnosed with cancer when he was 10, Courtney was 15. He died two years later. He never had powers, but Courtney found her when he was diagnosed. I found mine when he died... We're not sure if he had anything to do with them. Probably not! All that Courtney can do is look cute, hover over the ground, and punch/climb walls/shot a gun!
*ring ring* *ring ring* my phone breaks my train of thought.
"Hello?" I answer my phone
"Hey! It's Courtney! We have a problem!"
"What is it??"
"A person is being mugged next to our apartment!"
"We're not heroes, Courtney. Just call 911!"
"They won't get here fast enough, Just shut up and C'Mon!"
"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" I hang up and run down the stairs. Me and Courtney lived in the same apartment, I turned the corner and met up with Courtney.
"What do they have?" I ask putting on my glove that she handed me.
"Two knifes and a Pistol."
"Oh shit!" I've never done something this big, although it's not big. We're not heroes we just help people... This isn't gonna go well.
"Stop complaining, let's go!" We ran down the stairs and opened the side door of our apartment to see two men holding a woman hostage, one of them has his forearm on her neck and the gun pointed towards her head. The other dumping out her purse.
"Please no! I have two children at home, take what you want! Just don't kill me!!" She shouted as she kicked her legs
"Shut up Lady!" The man cleaning out her purse said.
"STOP!" I said as I pulled out my gun.
"Well, well well, if it's not the Neiborhood Cops!"
"HEY! We're not cops!"
"Prove it!" I hand my gun to Courtney and put my hands Infront of me, I lift up the man and make him do cartwheels in the air as me and Courtney laugh. I drop him and they squirm
"WOW! Run!!" The they ran, me and Courtney couldn't stop laughing.
"Thank you girls so much! What can I get you to thank you?" The women came up to us and thanked us
"You don't have to give us anything, just make sure to go home and hug your children and give them a kiss for us!" Courtney smiled
"Will do!" She kissed or checks and me and Courtney high-fives and went inside.
Living in NY sucks sometimes!