{1} The Flashback {1}

Maybel's POV
I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I hit it as hard as I can and break it.
"Holy Shit!" I mumbled, I've been working out but I didn't know I was that strong!! I step out of bed and go take a shower, once I'm dry and my hairs up I slip on a P!ATD band tee and black leggings. I sit down and grab the ramote, and turn on the TV... Teen titans was on YES!! I Fucking love this show
()
"Oh cmon beast-boy don't be such a Bitch!!" I yell at my TV as I take a bite of my toast, I'm such a child!

*Ding Dong* who the hell could that be at this hour, it was probably Courtney. But just incase it was a cute boy...
"One Sec!!" I took down my hair and brushed it quickly, I rushed to my front door and opened it, I was right it was a cute boy. Short blond hair, Chiseled jaw, blue eyes.
"Hi, I'm Steve."
"Wait! Steve like... Like Captain America??!!" I was shocked, I was standing infront of one of my Favorite people on the world, I try to contain my inner fan-girl (I'm looking at you buckysprintesa ) "w-why are you here?" I tilt my head
"I need to talk to you, Ms. Green." He tilted his head down, but still looked at me...
"Oh, Sure. C'Mon in!" I move out of the way for him to come in. "You can sit if you'd like!" I say as I sit on the couch. He sat down
"Ummm, I've come to talk to you about this." He pulls out his phone and pulls up a video, the video of me last week, helping that women.
"I-I can explain!!" What did I do!?
"Nonono, your not in trouble. Mr. Stark sent me to come get you, to join the Avengers!" (A/N role credits XDD) i've always wanted to be an Avenger but I never thought that day would come!
"I-I I'd love too, it's just...."
"What is itMaybel? He put his and on my shoulder.
"Courtney! I can't leave Courtney, she has power too Can she come?!"
"Is that the other girl in the video?"
"Yes, yes it is!" I breathe "she's really good at puch ing and can run fast, I mean really fast. And she can read minds!" I really hope she can come...
"Let me ask Stark, I'll be right back!" He tapped his earpiece and stepped out side.
~~~~~~~~~~
Steve's POV
"Who??" Tony said
"Courtney Lane. She's a SUUUPER fast runner and can read minds, she's also apparently a good fighter."
"Wait, you say apparently, meaning you haven't met her??!"
"Yes, But she's best friends with Maybel and I think she'd be a good addition to the team!"
"Okay... She can come but that doesn't mean she can stay!"
"Yes! Got it!" I tapped my earpiece and went back inside, right when I walked in she stood up.
"Where does she live?" (A/N fade to black XDD) I ask. She smiled walking past me and down the hall, we went down a flight of stairs and she knocked on a door. It took 1 minute or so til' someone answered.
"OH! Mr.Rogers!" She was surprised, but SOOO cute! She brushed her Strawberrie blond hair behind her ear, and she looked up at me with her brown, almost red Eyes. So beautiful...
"Steve, STEVE!!!" Maybel shouted snapping me out of my trance.
"Oh, yah sorry about that! Ms. Lane.. Umm so," damn I'm awkward "you are invited to join the Avengers, along With Ms. Green" Courtney looked at Maybel in shock, Maybel laughed and nodded her head. I can tell these two wanted this seince they were children.
"Of Course Mr. Rogers That'd be fantastic!!" She smiled, her smile was the most beautiful smile ever.
"No, please call me Steve." This made her blush
"OKAY You two love birds let's go!!" Maybel shouted... Now I see why Buck liked her so much when Stark showed us that footage XD
~~~~~~~~ TS
Maybel's POV
    As I step foot into the tower I feel awkward... I felt someone looking at me. I turn around and see Bucky Looking right at me.
"Hey!" I smile, I wasn't a very social person, but its FUCKING BUCKY OKAY!!!
"H-Hey!" He stuttered. That's odd "I'll show you to you're room!" He smiled, he grabbed my hand and I looks around to Courtney and waved. 'Bye' she mouthed. I saw Steve reach for her had... If he ever hurts her I will pick up a tree and smash it right on top of him!!
"Right here May... Is it okay if I call you that??" He asked
"If course!" I laughed he was gesture ing Towards a door with the number (and word) 16 Maybel Green. On it... I look to the door on the right of it on it says 18 Bucky Barnes... Like a collage doorm, the one to the left of mine just says 15 ____. He must've noticed me staring cause he said something
"That ones gonna belong to Your friend. Courtney was it?"
"Yes, wow word gets round here easily doesn't it??" I laugh
"If course it does!" He laughed "if you need anything I'm right next door! He smiled and nodded
"Okay!" I smile, I notice the doors went 15,16,18... No 17 then I thought... One of Bucky's trigger words is Seventeen...
~~~~~~
    I sit on my bed txt my friend 'Claire' about what happens today.
*nock nock nock*
"Come In!" I shout, the door opens reveling a girl with long brown hair and Green eyes.
"Hey. Sorry to interrupt I just wanted to meet the new girl." She smiled as she walked over to the chair.
"Oh don't apologize! I'd like to meet you to!" I smile
"Soooo, do you like any of the guys yet!" She smiled as she rested her elbows on her knees, putting her head in her hands
"Wanda! I've only Been here 2 hours! This isn't Highschool!!" She looked at me like 'you suuuure' "okay! I do..."
"WHO? Steve! No! Tony!"
"Tony's Old!" I laugh
"NO IM NOT!!!" I hear from the hall. She'd left the door open
"ARE TOO!!" She responded and we laughed.
"Come, sit." I say patting the spot on the bed next to me. She sat next to me and I whispered in her ear "Bucky..."
"*gasp* Noooo!!" She laughed
"We should be friends" I laughed. "One sec imma Txt Courtney to come in here." I smiled,
~~~~~~~~
Bucky's POV  (midnight)
    I went up to the bar and grabbed some whisky, Maybel was really cute. I stood at the window and looked through it. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see, Maybel. In an oversized t-shirt, she seemed cold.
"I-I can't sleep, C-can I sleep with you?"  She looked down at her feet. I walked up to her and sat my drink down on the table, i put my hand on her chin.
"Of course May." I smile and she turns around, she was so cute. We walked to my room and I'm pretty sure Wanda saw us cause I heard a giggle Coming from her room, she was always up late. And she had a problem with closing doors.
"Hey Buck?" She asked as she says own on my bed.
"Yah?" I ask sitting down next to her.
"I like you..." She mumbled... I couldent hold if back any longer. I had to kiss her. So I did, she started laying down as I kissed her. I crawled on top of her and took of my shirt. She bit her lip.
She took off her shirt, she was so beautiful.
"You're so Damn Hot!" I smiled as I kissed her neck. I slithers my hand up on her stomach causing her to moan, I liked that. I felt a bump underneath her boob. I guess it was a scar, I ran my thumb along it.
~~~~~
Maybel's POV.
    He ran his finger along my scar, all the memory's of my dad beating me came back. NO. I pushed him off me.
"Wow! Are you okay??" He asked. I ignored him and just put on my shirt. "Wait, what's wrong! I'm sorry!" I ran down the hall, I don't know where I was going, or what I was doing. But I wasn't going to stop. I heard a man scream my name... Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~
Steve's POV
   "Wait, What's Wrong!? I'm sorry!!" I heard a man yell down the hall, something wrong. I opened my door and saw Maybel run past me.
"MAYBEL!!!"I shout, something was wrong...
She fell onto the ground. I instinctively grabbed her, I wrapped my arms around her neck and she scratched me.
"Shhhh, it's okay... It's just a flashback." I tried to calm her, I believe she's strong enough to make it through this. She started screaming
"NO!! DAD NO PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" She shouted, this won't last much longer she'll be okay. Then my arm felt wet, I looked down only you to see her stomach, cut open, bleeding.
"MAYBEL!!!" Bucky comes up behind me. Everyone starting gathering around us, Wanda Threw up, and Courtney started crying...
"Careful she's having a flash back she'll be okay. Natasha Grab my med kit!" Bruce pointed to Nat. "Steve Keep pressure on her Wound!"
"Got it!" I said I pressed on her stomach, not to hard though, I don't want to hurt her.
"WAIT SHES WAKEING UP!!!" Bucky shouted. Natasha ran back with the mad kit and Bruce started fixing her up.
"AHHH!!!!" Maybe, screamed in pain.
"Shhh. It's okay, your gonna be okay!" Bruce told her.
~~~~~~~
Courtney's POV
we all sat in the bar area. Talking to Maybel to calm her down.
"What happened?" Bruce asked.
"I had a flashback, for the first time..." She looked at Bucky who was over by the bar drinking, he gets like that when he feels bad sometimes. "It wasn't anyone's fault, it just happened. I remembered my dad, beating me, and more specifically the time when he cut my stomach open."
"Why'd he do that?" Nat asked
"He thought I was pregnant... I had a boyfriend at the time, and I snuck out to see him. He left me and I started eating a bit more, I mean cmon who wouldn't, and I gained a little waight. So he assumed I was pregnant, and punished me..." I remember this happening, I lived next door. Her mother had just died... Murderd. She didn't know it was her dad who killed her at the time. I was playing on my computer when I heard screaming, our windows were across from eachother. She was 15 at the time I was 15 aswell. "Both my parents are dead..." She looked down, some of the team had gone back to bed. It was know just Me, Nat, Wanda, Bruce, Bucky and Steve.
"I'm sorry." Bucky said as he waltzed over towards us.
"Don't apologize, I was only 13 when she died, murderd by my father. And my dad was taken to jail when I was 16"
"No, I mean I'm sorry about what I did..." He frowned, I could tell he was holding back tears. She stood up and sat next to him,
"It's not you're fault babe." She wrapped her arms around his waist. Steve looked at Bruce and they left, followed by Nat and Wanda.
"Have fun you too!" I laughed as I walked back to my room
~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed <3 and remember...