{12} Good Bye {12}

A Bid with the devil, you don't hear that phrase often. Do you?
A Deal with god, now that one is one that we can all honestly say we've heard.
But, "A Bid with the devil." was the only one Maybel was living by right now.
As her chest grew brighter in color you could basically see her heart beating.
Her father's smile was wiped off his face and his mouth opened as if he wanted to say something, but in those not .2 seconds Maybel had already blown. Waves of fire surrounded Mr. Green and screams echoed off the walls from the other visitors in the hospital. One long, loud groan came from Mr. Green and Mabel's eyes stared into his, they were glowing red. Part of her new what she was doing the other was a HYDRA assassin with no other thoughts other than "Death". This HYDRA assassin usually works under the command of the exact man she was trying to kill. But, today "It" worked for Maybel-Olivia Winters.
    Maybel had never been able to control this... thing. But today she finally could. Everything was a blur, with a haze of red. For once, she felt power. Actual power, no strings, no commander, just her and her hate. There was a smile painted on Maybel's face, she had never felt so good. When she found out her father was dead she wished it was her to drive that knife through his skull. Finally she could destroy him once and for all. Maybel's face showed no remorse- but inside she was doing it to protect others.
James is not a monster.
Mother was kind.
Courtney did nothing wrong.
She loves her powers.
I am no longer afraid. Why be afraid when i can be powerful. Why be afraid when i can help. Why be afraid when i can win.

~~~~~

      Maybel opened her eyes slowly, the room was bright, then the contrast came back. Her head hurt a lot. And there was a ringing in her ears. Her body felt cold. A groan left her lips as she looked around a bit.
"Maybel?" a voice could be heard. She looked over to see the kind face of Daisy Johnson.
"Oh, Daisy." she replied, this day just keeps getting better and better. "Wheres James?"
"He's in the medical center, he's doing good. But we had to get you guys out of there before the other HYDRA thugs showed up." she replied quickly. There was a smile of her face, she seemed proud- or was it success. Either way it made Maybel happy.
"And the people in the hospital?"
"They won't remember a thing." she replied softly. Maybel sat up slowly.
"So, looks like I won't be here long, I have work."
"Woah, woah, woah missy. You're not going back to the Avengers tower. No Way. and anyways i heard you wanted to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent."
"Yeah, I-I do, but what about James?"
"That's between you two. I have no say in what you two do."
"Yeah, I guess you're right." Maybel said- almost a whisper.

       Life was good, better, you could say. But, there were still things to worry about. Maybe it's time to let loose and see the future in a good way... See you then.
{Writing | Emma Kay [Emma_Editing IG]}

So looks like this is goodbye... I plan on writing the second book, and hopefully I'll post it all at once. Also sorry for this being so short. Really quick I would like to thank someone who has helped me with Maybel's Instagram and this book, Maisie Jobson (if say once thing about her last name I will find you and-) you are the most beautiful friend I could ask for, both inside and out <3 I fookin love you babe. I would also like to thank Charlie, she's not gonna be able to read this- but I love her, for real. And last but NOT least, all of you who have read this book and shared with others. You guys have pointed out that my writing got better, and you could tell when I wasn't happy- I love you guys <33333
If you have ANY questions please feel free to comment, I don't bite ;)
Until book #2 xx

Insta: herflaminghands and emma_editing