{4} Stourtney +FlashBacks {4}

The ship name is Stourtney XD for SteveXCourtney. i did half if this on my iPad and the other half s the spacing if gonna be weird. THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD!!! UUUGH
First time Steves POV
Yah. We did have sex that night. But we had an argument after. weren't official... I didn't want to make it awkward.
"Did you guys bang last night" I whisper to buck
"Did you Bang Courtney?"
"Confidential Information Mr. Barnes!"
"Well I have prof I did, so one point me." I just huffed. We didn't sit together at breakfast, I wish we did so badly now...
What happened in the hallway Steves POV
"What are you doing outside my door?" I asked rubbing my eyes, I was going to get a drink of water (Buck was gone at this point, to the common room I suppose)
"I couldn't sleep, I feel safe around you." She stood up and hugged me.
"I like you Court."
"I like you too Steve." She had the most beautiful smile, we kissed. A small innocent peck. She slept in my room that night... Then May got, hurt? I'm still not sure what happened.
Courtney, when she died... Steves POV
"DUCK!" I shout To Courtney, she ducked under our barricade where we were set. I shot over her head at a 405, then a 206 (man with AK)
"Good job babe!" She smiled and we continued running, "OW!" She shouted, she fell onto the ground. I didn't see the 306 (man with revolver) he shot her with his last two bullets to the chest.
"Nonononno! No you don't!" I shout as I pick her up and run with her in my arms, when we got to a safe place I tried performing CPR... It was hopeless. I felt like crap, but I had to keep fighting. I placed a kiss on her forehead
"Have Fun in heaven darling..." I whispered to her. I then reloaded my gun. Her last words "Good Job babe!" (Well ow technically XD )
"TEAM! WE HAVE A 2045 MAYS HURT GO GO GO NOW!"
(A/N if you're wondering yes I am crying... A lot cause Courtney's based off Courtney Miller. So in my imagination I just saw my biggest inspiration die... Uuuugh WHY BRAIN WHY???)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ back to the actual chapter! May's POV 1 week later.
I woke up in Bucky's arms, his left one draped over my body. I was so incredible small compared to him. I love him so much. I squiggle around so I'm facing him.
"Morning SleepyHead!" I whispered.
"Mornin' Princess" he whispered, I pressed my forehead on his chin and he moves his chin down and kisses my forehead.
"Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked
"I wanna stay here with you!" He said stretching.
"Me too, but I'm starving."
"Okay Little one."
"Is that a new nickname?"
"Yah, do you like it?"
"I love it!" I say as I hug him.
~~~~~~~~~TS~~~~~~ Mays POV 12:30 Pm.
I step into Courtneys room and see her book on the bed. 'Girl Online' I exhale deeply. My best friend. Gone. I can't look at Steve, I'm too scared to. We'll both start crying, or-or I'll lose my temper and I'll hurt him! Or! No relax I breathe deeply. I look on her night stand and see a note.
'If your reading this, it's safe to say I died fighting. One of the best ways to die. Helping people.
If I died in your arms I want you to know it's okay. Don't be scared, life goes on.
Steve... DONT READ THIS IF YOUR NOT STEVE (or may) I love you so so much. I just wasn't ready, and I'm sorry...' I stopped reading. I couldn't take it. I'll go give the note to Steve. I walked into the training room.
"STEVE!!!" He turned away from his training towards me "Come here for a Sec." I waved towards the table in the training room. "So I went into Courtney's room, and I assume no ones been in there yet cause I found this." I slid the note to him. As he read it he started crying. This man had lost 2 lovers and 1 friend in his life now (Bucky was the friend if your confused XD)
"W-what were her last words."
"They were to me... I told Her to Duck and she did there I fired 20 bullets at a 405 and a 206. She told me Good job and we continued running down to the dock... I can't remember why. And I didn't see the 306...." He started crying. "He at her with his last two bullets both hitting her in the chest. I picked her up and I ran her to the next a safe spot, witch was under a highway. There I tried to preform CPR but it was hopeless. I gave her a kiss on the head and said Have Fun in heaven darlin' "
"I-I I'm so sorry." I put my hand on his wrist, his hands were Fiddling with a peice of plastic he found on the table.
"I should get back to training." He was one if those guys who used forced to get over things... I hated that.
(A/N still crying! F*CK!)
"Buck?" I said when I got back into the common room.
"Yes Gorgeous (Achivement: New Nickname) " he turned towards me.
"M-my stomach hurts." I fell to the ground. This can't be happening again.
"Sssh, you'll be okay. It's probably just the aftermath of the bullets hitting you"
"THAT HAPPENED A WEEK AGO DUMB*SS" I hate yelling at him, but I had to.
"Why is your stomach such a death trap?" He looked at me with sadness.
"Be-eats me." I moan. He picked me up and brought me to Bruce who was doing research in his Office.
"It happened again." He sighed.
"She just needs to take her pills. Here" he tossed him a medicine bottle.
~~~~~~ Bucky's POV 7:30 pm.
Me and May were hanging out on the balcony, looking over NY.
"I loooove you." She rocked from side to side.
"I love you more doll." I wrapped my arms 'round her waist and kissed her, a nice passionate kiss.
"Hey! Soldier we need you in the west training room NOW!" Steve interupted our nice, love, session.
"Uuuugh what is it this time?"
"A 4056" he said as he turned around to leave.
"W- what's that?" May asked concerned.
"Nothing it'll be fine, now stay in my room and don't leave you hear me!"
"NO! I'm going with you I can help."
"No, I don't want you getting hurt... Again."
"You underestimate me, you don't know how powerful I am!" She shouted at me as I walked away.
~~ (you're going to be confused, don't worry that's the point)
I grab a mans head with my right arm and use my left to break his neck. I turn around not ready and a girl attacks me. I was taken back, she was so agile like a dancer. All the sudden she fell to the ground blood cells ing out of her Eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. I look up from her body to see May.
"Told you!" She smirked. Uuum how?
"Go help Steve I'll be fine!" I shout.
"got It!" She ran over to Steve
~~~~~~ Mays POV.
"Hey Bro!"
"Don't call me that... BEHIND YOU!" I turn around quickly and grab a mans wrist.
"You son Of-a BIIITCH!" I say as I snap his wrist back and kick him in the balls (hehe) I then pull out my knife and stab him in the head. I turned toward Steve who's shield was stuck in a wall and was struggling to get a man off him, where's the rest if the group when you need 'em. I put my hands in front of me and use air to slam her into the wall, then using telekanisis I brought his sheiks out of the wall for him.
"Holy shit! I new you were powerful May but not like that!"
"You're welcome Baby Steve."
"Pleaseeee don't call me that."
"BEHIND YOU!"
~~~~~~ TS Mays POV
Me and Bucky giggled as we hoped onto our bed...
"You did great today baby." He hugged me
"Thanks Daddy!" I smile.
"What did I tell you about calling me that??"
"Sorry Daddy."
"Oh you're just asking to be punished aren't you Princess?"
"Yep!"
"Okaaaay..."
~~~~~~~~ (smut will continue next chapter)