{2} Training Day One +Smut {2}

Ive now updated this story three times in one day XD oops, i just love this story too much! also i wrote this on my laptop so it probs wont be as good... I also made an insta for Maybel its maybeloliviagreen (Her full name)

  Bucky's POV

    I wake up the to ear bleeding sound of my alarm clock. uuuugh let's go get breakfast i guess.

i step into the hall and rub my eyes, i did not sleep well at all! i look across from me and see Wanda.

"Well if it isn't Mr. SleepyPants" she crossed her arms

"Well if it isn't Ms.WeakStomach" i mock her

"Hey! That was my friend!" we start walking down the hall.

"So how'd you sleep" i ask in politeness

"How do you think?"

"why are you so sassy??" i stop in my tracks when i see Maybel in the 'Common area' (which was next to the kitchen) Punching at Tony who was holding Hand Punching bags

"Early Mornin' Training?" i ask

"Babe! Your Up!" Maybel smiled as she hugged me.

"Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine!"

"what's wrong with that?" she looked up at me

"Nothin' Doll, I'm just tired" i yawned, then tony broke in

"Buck! You are incharge of training her today! Got it, and no Lovey dovey!" he pointed to us (A/N classic Robert Downey Jr. XD)

"Awww" Maybel whine as she 'Unhugged' me.

~~~~~~~~

" No No No, That's not how you hold a gun, only Bad guys in movies do that *Brakes fourth wall*" May was holding the gun with one hand, sideways. "Here let me show you!" i stood behind her and grabbed her hands Placing the right hand around the handle with her pointer finger on the trigger, and her left hand wrapped around her right. "Now never, EVER! put your left index finger over your right! K?"

"Got It!" she smiled at me, i walked 5 steps away and waited for her to shoot. *Pew* "YES!!!" she squealed as she hopped up and down. too cute!

"You only Hit Blue!"

"Dude, you can't expect me to get yellow on the first try!" (A/N If you don't know how a target works here you go!ps. The target was 10 yards away 3ft= 1Yrd.)

"Now, How do you you hold the gun with a flashlight?" i ask stepping closer

"Now, How do you you hold the gun with a flashlight?" i ask stepping closer. she took her left hand and made a fist, she put her hand under her right hand. "Close! Put your Forearms together!" she did exactly as i said. "Great! Now the problem with doing this is you don't have extra support, so go ahead and practise." i step back and she shoots. Black... okay!