Moving Away

Hey guys, this is my first Wattpad story. So hope you enjoy although you don't like it. Also, all Steven Universe and The Loud House Characters belong to their respectful owners-I don't own anything from this. And I didn't mean to ruin the story, just wanted to add some more tense in it. Also, sorry for bad English. Enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there readers! I'm Lincoln Loud. The only brother from the Loud siblings. Now, I have to be honest with you readers: Living with ten sisters in one house is very challenging. Fighting to watch TV, arguing where to go for your holiday, or just dealing with a sister's problem. Still, though, I love my sisters (and of course my parents, who has brought them to life).

But apart from my sisters, dealing with other people's problems, such as my friends, neighbours, and the others, is as hard as dealing with my sisters'. Well I want to tell you now.

(Continue to the problem)

We were just outside a store. But my sisters weren't there; only me and Lori. That day, we were facing a huge challenge. But we failed. I was still happy at that time, although we had failed our "mission".

Previously, Ronnie Anne and her brother Bobby decided to stay for a while at the Casagrandes' house, which was linked to a store ran by themselves. The Casagrandes is their big family. Ronnie Anne wasn't happy about it. The pets, the family's behaviours (no offense), even when her parents decided that they had to stay there, it sent her to a shock. But, believe it or not, when me and Lori went there and tried to convince the Casagrandes, we failed. Well, at least not by arguing, but Ronnie Anne and Bobby were actually adapting to the family. Plus, Ronnie Anne got a very nice bedroom. Me and Lori eventually also thought that staying there would be a perfect decision for Ronnie Anne.

So before we left the Casagrandes, Bobby hugged Lori, as always. Man, I could imagine how would Lori feel if her boyfriend was far away from her. She was still smiling, although at first she was hysterical after first hearing that Bobby would move away. "I'm gonna miss you, Boo-boo bear." she said.

I finished loading all my stuff into the vanzilla, then I headed to Ronnie Anne. "So, I guess this goodbye." I said.

You know that feeling when fear, nervousness, joy, and sadness combined? Well I was feeling it right then.

"Yeah, see ya, lame-o." Ronnie Anne replied. I expected her to give me another punch, just like Lynn always did to me.

But instead she hugged me.

That feeling quickly took over me

"Wow, you never hugged me before." I said, chuckling a bit.

"Meh, don't get used to it." Ronnie Anne said.

Before me and Lori left, I told Ronnie Anne something. But you guys probably shouldn't know what it was, it wasn't really important.

We finally got in the vanzilla. We opened the window, waved our hands to Ronnie Anne and Bobby. "Goodbye!" we yelled.

"Bye! Don't forget to text me!" Bobby replied. "And don't forget to meet on screen , if you know what I mean." Ronnie Anne added.

"Have fun with your family!" I yelled. They waved their hands. There was not much discussion here.

Well, so much for the loudest mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I took this scene from The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos episode. But don't worry, next chapter will be different. Just stay tuned!