Anxiety

As Lori drove the vanzilla home, I asked her.

"Lori, will you miss Bobby?"

"Duh, of course! He always came over to my house, how couldn't I miss him?" She paused for a moment. "How about you? Do you miss Ronnie Anne already?" She asked while driving.

I gulped hearing that question. Now, maybe you readers think Ronnie is my "girlfriend". But please, everyone has their opinions. I think Ronnie Anne is my regular friend, just like me and Clyde. Except, I have kissed her before.

"Oh, come on. I know that I can always talk to her anytime through my laptop." I answered.

"And at school?" she asked again.

"Well, I still don't know. The Casagrandes house is pretty far away from here." Right after, I realized, how if Ronnie Anne did move to a new school along to the Casagrandes?

That hit me. My joy was quickly replaced with anxiety and sadness. I worried that the more seldom I visited Ronnie Anne, the more we got separated. That thing kept spinning in my head. Finally I got too many things in my head. I felt sad.

We didn't talk any longer at the rest of the trip.

When we arrived at home, the other ten sisters, as always, instantly came over and asked "How did it go?" "Did you bros rock it?" "Did you guys prevent the cow from being moo-ved? Ha ha, Get it?"

"Actually, we failed." Lori answered. "But we're still happy because they stay in their big family."

"Huh? Why?" Leni asked.

"That's a lot of fun in there! The Casagrandes are like, very awesome. They're as loud as us. They also have so many pets." Lori answered again.

Hearing that, Lana was quickly filled with pride. "Wow. Surely there are ones to be cuddled. There are also snakes and bats, right?"

"Yes. Bat is my life and soul in animal form." Lucy added flatly.

"Well, not really..."

"Are there many make-ups there? Please tell me, I'm so desperate!" Lola said.

"Well, why don't you ask Lincoln? He knows better than me." Lori said, waking me up from my own mind. "Oh," I stuttered.

"Uhhh, I'll answer that question later. Right now I gotta get to my room, doing some business, you know." I said.

I went up to the stairs, when Luna shouted, "Hey bro, do you really miss Ronnie Anne?" 

Oh man. Why now? I'm still shrouded in a thick cloud right now. I thought, "Sorry maybe later! I have something important to do." I answered.

"Is it about calling Ronnie Anne?" Lynn asked.

"No it's not!" I said as I sprang through the door and closed it.

Then I lied on my bed. I didn't cry, but I thought about every possible thing that would happen if Ronnie Anne was really moving. I would be lonely at school again--other than Clyde, of course--then I wouldn't have anymore Monday motivation. Then if my other classmates went to their dates, I wouldn't bring anyone. That would make me "the different one".

I tried to close my eyes, but I couldn't. I missed Ronnie Anne already. I stayed on the bed for the rest of the day, thinking about Ronnie Anne.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Stay tuned for the next chapter, it will soon come out.