Arriving at Beach City

The sun was red, ready to set on the West.

It was 4.50 pm. Beach City was now on our sight--Steven's house, Rose Quartz's carving on the cliff, the boardwalk, Funland, and even Big Donut were on sight. The sea was sky blue, looked cleaner than ever. Plus, we were higher than the city itself, which gave us a view like never before.

I knew I had to capture this view, before it's too late, so I reached my phone and tried to find a perfect angle, and I finally took a perfect photo in my old iPhone. And it was fabulous.

A view like never before

"Wow,..." My sisters awed at the glorious city.

"This is the most beautiful city I've ever seen, plus the cliff over there, making it a lot better." Lori said.

"That's the beach I'm talking about. This will be great!" Lynn said.

Mom and Dad looked back at us, and Dad said, "Okay kids, once we get there, we have to always stick together. If you wanna go somewhere else, at least there has to be another one from all of us to accompany you."

"Why?" Leni asked. I believed I've known the answer already.

"Because... Well, just in case. We're the Louds. We stick together." Mom said, nervously.

"Maybe of those evil gems coming to attack us... rrr!" Lana said, scaring Lily. But she laughed instead.

"Yes, but they will never attack us because we're outsiders. We're not a threat to any of them..." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, that makes cents..." Luan laughed again.

The van arrived at the first streets of the Beach City. Houses on our left and right. Looks like regular people live there, I thought. I knew once we got at the very coast and the boardwalk, most places I knew would be there.

But we weren't gonna go there--we were gonna stay at another motel, but in the middle of the Beach City. It would take about a three-minute walk to reach the actual beach.

Once we arrived at the motel, we started to unpack our stuff. I rubbed my butt after sitting for a long while. I jumped towards the empty bed.

"Hey,, I'm here first!" Lola said to me.

"Sorry, but winner takes all." I said calmly.

But then Lola and Lana pushed me down the bed. "You think you're the only one having the rough day?" Lola said.

It was 6.30 pm already, which means it was night.

Then I saw Lynn, leaving the room and about to leave to walk around. No, this shouldn't happen. She shouldn't go on her own. I thought.

But then Lori stopped Lynn. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Going around. What else??" Lynn said.