7: Two More Days - Emily

Excitement. 

Probably the only word she could think of to describe her emotions at that exact second, or well, the whole day; or to be honest, the past three weeks. She had everything prepared, her character was all set. She had memorized all her lines and all the actions that go with them. She was ready.

Two more days until production 

Yes, it really was that close. She couldn't wait to get up on the stage.

Every day people were congratulating her, telling her "Good Luck" and "You're going to do great" what helped the situation, even more, was the fact Tyra scowled at her the whole time, meaning she must have accomplished something pretty good. Yeah, Tyra had said some pretty shitty things about her in a text (which people kept giving her support for) but it didn't really matter because Tyra's thoughts had no effect on Emily.

What other people think of me is none of my business

She was honestly having a lot of fun with all the attention she was getting; she had more people to joke around with and more people to talk to. Honestly, a dream come true. However, this morning at school there was a crowd around someone else, who wasn't Tyra because Emily could see her ogling at whoever was in the middle of the crowd with everybody else.

There were still a couple of girls gossiping with Emily but the rest of the grade had migrated around one kid, at least, she thought they had. She couldn't see anything through the thick cloud of students. She walked over with Minnie and Mia and stuck she her head in between a few girls who were gushing over the boy standing in front of them. A boy she had never seen before because if she had, she would've remembered him.

Okay, yeah, he was attractive but she bet he wasn't her type, besides, standing right next to him was Tyra, who had managed to crawl through the crowd and was practically kissing his ass.

Show Off 

No surprise there. Found a new conquest, probably for the tenth time. Emily left and sat with a few of her friends at a table in the cafeteria. 

Relax, he's just a boy

Who was looking at her pretty intently, unlucky for her she couldn't stop smiling. Then again she could never stop smiling.

Look away, look away, please.

She had no time to focus on boys, especially hot ones. The performance was so soon.

~~~

Nervous, for the first time in the past three weeks. It would be ok. Mia would be right behind the curtain when it opened, cheering her on. The production was about to begin, she had done the stereotypical 'peek' out the curtain as hundreds of people found their seats and chatted away. Her mom was in the front row and Tyra's father and mother had VIP seats in a small booth, which she recalled had never been there before. Knowing Tyra's parents though, it could've been built an hour ago for their royal asses to have a seat.

I can do this  

She had butterflies zooming through her stomach, but she knew she could do it. Tyra stood next to her, seemingly calmed and determined. That was a first.
She heard the opening music and she followed Tyra onto the stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again !! Thanks sooo much for reading all the way to chapter 7 so proud of u guys hehe
So yeah more is coming soon and there's some surprises in store so stay tunedd ! Be sure to comment any feedback you have for me in the comments and conside a vote if you enjoyed :) thanks guysss
Brooke xx