Why did They Have to Ruin it?

Bethany's POV

The four of us walk out of camp and to the bus. The ride seemingly goes well, until three old ladies enter the bus.

"WHERE IS IT?" they hiss.

"Where's what?" I ask stupidly. They attack, and I pull out my sword to use against monsters for the first time. 

Annabeth's POV

Bethany yanks the charm off her necklace, and everyone is overwhelmed by a breeze of piercingly white light. Of course. Devined Silver does that. I see Percy uncap Riptide in the corner of my eye. I get out my knife.

The old ladies reveal their tattered wings. Well, that's just great. We have to battle all three furies at once. Percy and Bethany manage to vaporize two of the furies at a surprisingly fast pace. I'm kind of surprised, as they're new to this, but they are children of Poseidon. I see the third fury advance on Percy.

"Look out, Seaweed brain!" I call. He avoids a strike from 'Miss Dodds' as he called her. Finally, he vaporizes her. We walk outside, and someone snaps a picture. We put our weapons away, and run.

Grover's POV

We run until we get into town. A fresh smell lingers into our noses. Food.

We look up to see a sign. Auntie Ems Garden Emporium.

"Let's get some food." Percy says. I know what he means. We've been living off Greek food for days. But something tells me that this place isn't exactly safe.