Levi

Levi. The corporal of the Survey Corps a nice guy but a few things that you need to know about him first:

1. He's short (don't take the Micky out of his height)
2. Don't underestimate his skill (ya he will probably kill us.... shoot did I just say that out loud)
3. Why me~ (hey!! That's my line)
4. (Luna is cool)
5.he's short (he is going to kill me first >~<)

Luna: Damn right I am!

Eren: Shut up Luna and go back to your own books!

Luna: Awwww ok

Wolfie: when did you guys get here... never mind....Luna stay here. Eren! Go back to your cheesy Chapter mate.

Eren: it's not cheesy!

Wolfie + Luna: yes it is.....

(Eren leaves)

Wolfie: oh god we're like Miranda and Stevie

Luna: yes! Yes we are... anyway on with the chapter

Wall Maria, Shinganshina if you'd like to call it. Well here's how it started.... well not really sure how I got to the Survey Corps...

Levi help me get there but why will he take a girl in like me. I'm just an town girl with (H/C) haired girl with clothes that look like they've been in dirt.

I got thrown to the ground by two men that hated me I landed right in front of a horse with a black haired man with a cravat around his neck and the Survey Corps insignia on his jacket. He stepped of his horse and I thought he was tall but he was short (ah.... shoot I'm dead aren't I) I didn't mind it but he kneeled down and reached a hand out I grabbed it gently and (SPAAARRKKKLLLEEESS!!) he lifted gently I got up and blushed his grey eyes look right into mine until he walk over to the crowd and asked "Who did this? Why would you do it. Dragging an innocent girl into this to bring her to a early grave by pushing her into a road with horses going to crush her..." he left and picked me up (hey I just met you. And this is crazy. (Ok to soon)) he pop me on his beautiful black horse and we trotted off (ok award start) we came to a building and this girl called Petra Ral came to help me and I saw new people. I got straight into my uniform but it was to big then this woman with glasses came in she helped me as well. the bottom half of the uniform were fine but the top half not so much.

Then the awkward thing happened when that man came in I was only in the bottom half of the uniform but he came in to sort me out. "Hanji you may leave now and do you things. I will sort her out" the woman named Hanji left. The short black haired man help me with my harness but the shirt was baggy but it had to make do until next week they said he will get a smaller size for me.

A week has past and I have my uniform all measured our correctly this like the shirt fitted perfectly and the jack to, luckily the harness and the others parts of it were fine. Dinner we all sat down I did want to eat but something stop me I didn't know what it was "Still nervous. You'll get used to it..." I stayed quiet because of the sudden change in me "I see your more of a quiet woman than a chatty one aren't you" my confidence returned to me with a little encouragement by that man and the others I had so many questions I wanted to ask but I just left it for a day until I got confident to speak.

A day has past and I disused to got to Corporals office I knocked on the door and a stern voice came though it..

Levi's PoV