Whithout Farlan (part 2) (cope with pregnancy)

(Y/N)s PoV

This is my life without Farlan, we fought and he left me.... I was doing well without him... but it wasn't that way for long..... I stayed with Eren and Levi for a few Months but I had no choice.

I couldn't stay in that apartment I didn't own it.. I ran in my wolf form running form the pain and the sadness running though me, not caring about human around me, I found my old shelter I didn't change back to my human I just stayed in my wolf form, I lost my clothes alone the way.. I was crying but I tried to stop when I hear two pairs of footsteps snapping twigs and leaves. It was cold and it was still winter... I hid and cried in a corner of my old house.... the footsteps came closer and closer, until I saw two figures standing in front of me "(Y/N)??? Is that you?" It was dark and I was still sobbing about that fight me and Farlan had.

Flashback

Farlan: "Why have you come back?"

........

Farlan: "I'm talking about that guy the short one! Are you in love with him?"

(Y/N): "No! Why would you think that? I'm just friends with him. That all..!"

........

(Y/N): "Ahah Farlan your hurting me..! STOP THIS!! What's the matter all the sudden?"

Farlan: " Is there something else you are not telling me (Y/N)?? Or should I hurt you even more."

End of flashback

I turned into human but I didn't have anything on, Eren past me his light brownie green coat with a fluffy hood, luckily it was warm and cosy. They both help me up and I had a scratch were a branch has caught me of the side of my arm but it was fine. We headed to Levi and Eren house, I was exhausted, they pop me in the spare room to let me rest. "(Y/N)... Do you need anything?" I asked If I could use the shower and they said yes, I took a shower and got ready for bed, they handed my some spare PJ's and basically everything. The thing that I needed was clothes, all of them where back at the apartment that I once had with the man I loved. The next day I got some clothes from the apartment... (any clothes) I went back the the house... I didn't see Isabel in at all today

Farlan's PoV

Isabel was with me and I was ranting about how (Y/N) cheated on me with that midget son of a gun. "Farlan please try to listen to me!" I kept on walking around the room and Isabel was looking at me trying to get my attention.."FARLAN!! YOU IDIOT! SHE's SCARED.....ok she's just scared about what is going to happen to her, she's pregnant with your child and you've been and idiot starving your thought about her.. she's has your child that she is carrying.." I stopped and fell to the ground with my hands on my face that was burning up with sweat, "your saying that she didn't cheat on me and she is pregnant and she was hiding it........... She's not my problem anymore *slap*... ah..." I held my cheek were she slapped me "Isabel why did you....?" She started to hug and cry me and said "You... Can be such and idiotic guy... you know that. Right...?"......

(Y/N)s PoV

It's been a few months and today was my first child I was having..... Levi was a doctor that delivers baby's for mothers. (I'm sorry~ hehe I'm not going though the pain for Yuki (attack on Titan. My first book to see it click on my profile, if you haven't seen it) I'm not going though that again)

Time skip (SORRY!!!!! >.<)

The pain was finally over and it was a girl born of the 23rd of January. I called her Luna she had Farlan's eyes and my face. But I realised I was still pregnant with another

Time skip (again sorry T_T)

The next pain was over and this time it was a boy. I named him Revaille, he had Farlan's face but my (E/C)....

——————•——————•—————•————

Sorry about that I know that was so sh*tty short but it was a recap about happened in those later 5 years. I know it wasn't long and I know this might get boring for you

The theme was in the first part of Farlan part one