Armin (apocalypse. 19th century)

Over Hingham Bridge, riding to a household of a whist party full of upperclassman and women. My colonel, Mr Arlelt was riding with his black horse and black clothes. (This is the best I can find (just imagine it's Mr Darcy with a coconut blonde haired man) just say it's Armin in those clothes)

I was dressed in a white shirt with a black leather short corset on the outside of my shirt, with a black coat, boots and black trousers but with normal fabric (leather coat & boots (look at the picture to show what I mean (the top on)))

I was dressed in a white shirt with a black leather short corset on the outside of my shirt, with a black coat, boots and black trousers but with normal fabric (leather coat & boots (look at the picture to show what I mean (the top on))) . (This was the best I can find)

We past through a undead field leading to a new level of danger

We past through a undead field leading to a new level of danger. We reached the tunnel leading to the house but the hatch leading to the tunnel was closed, but as Mr Arlert stepped off his horse and I did the same. "How goes there?!" A unknown voice spoke. "Arlelt. Colonel Arlelt." He man came out of is little hiding spot with a gun (musket) in hand pointing at us and another came out as well, he was pout his gun as well. We handed our swords and any other weapons, Mr Arlelt had a samurai sword and I had a sword with a few hidden daggers on me. We entered the tunnel leading to a small room with a big container. The container was for people to step inside and the person was being checked for zombie bite marks, Mr Arlert was first and he was checked and cleared, but unfortunately he had to take his clothes off before he went in (he & (Y/N) have underwear on DON'T WORRY!) "no zombie bite marks on this prostean young body" a man opened the funny looking cage and Mr Arlert stepped out with the his clothes handed to him I stepped in waiting for evidence that I was not a zombie but it was up to then to decide "Father (Y/N) body is clear and I assure you about that wound on my rib how were you able to discern was from fencing?" I was fully cleared the change opened so I was free to go but they handed my clothes back. I changed into my clothes and just buying my boots on "I have no wound" we walked off and we entered the main household and we followed a maid that was expecting us. We got told to wait. The main went in and there was some mumbling on the other side, we get let in by the maid and our investigation began.

Mr Arlelt's PoV

"Mr Arlelt?!" I replied with a stone type of tone "Colonel Arlelt, Mrs. Featherstone I'm here on official business. There's been a report that somebody here has been bitten." I started to walk around but Mrs Featherstone was confused "Surely not. There hasn't been a zombie incident in over two years" the cards were being handed out "well? are you quite satisfied?" I replied with a calm smile "Quite. Might I play a hand" Mrs featherstone replied "of course" I sat down wanting to play a small game but before that I took out my bottle of flies. My assistant (Y/N) was doing her job by having to ask questions and evidence about this zombie in the room. "A poison?" I replied "There flies Mam" she was confused "I beg our pardon?" It was odd but I had to explain was theses flies can do "Carrion flies, they are able to do one thing. The ability to detect dead flesh." I smiled faintly but I let the flies out to do their job *buzzing* "ha I won the trick" the old woman asked me "the buzzing is frightfully load" I respect her and she was right but I had to say "it's not the buzzing that concerns you, it's rather when the buzzing stops." *buzzing slightly stops...* the flies stoped and the buzzing stopped (Y/N) came over with a knife that came from her sleeve. The flies landed on Mr Kingsley's face "oh dear.." the woman who look terrified. I grabbed a glass of whiskey in a small wine glass I drank it and smashed the glass creating a shape spiked edges and I stabbed the undead Mr Kingsley in the head "ahaghsgtsh" (I don't know if a zombie makes that noise 😂) (Y/N) passed me her knife and I slit his neck he felt and I and (Y/N) held hands, nodding at each other and both kicked down on Mr Kingsley's head...

That was the end of Mr Kingsley... I walked away wiping the blood of off (Y/N)s knife, "is their anyone else that is present?" They Mrs Featherstone and her daughter shook their heads. "Good day" I and (Y/N) walked off I kicked the undead Mr Kingsley out the way and made our way through the door.....

Sorry I'm ending it there because
1. It will take to long to finish.
2. The film is long

So I gave you guys a quick brief......

(No theme)