Farlan (modern) (part 1)

Farlan's PoV
Summer time
This is me.

Farlan Church I am 26 years old and I live in Tokyo the capital of Japan

Farlan Church I am 26 years old and I live in Tokyo the capital of Japan. I took a university by earning a scholarship, I had a part time job to cover all the rest. One day I saw a girl with (H/C)ed hair with stretched out collar navy blue top that had long sleeves and white jeans along with Chelsey shoes (not football shoes). She looked confident about this work and her own work, I was surprised by the following voice and a tap on a shoulder "hay Farlan" she sat down on the bench next to me getting her books out ready to study "Sorry I'm last I got stuck in traffic again and this is the second time this week."

This is Isabel Magnolia

This is Isabel Magnolia. She is age 25 with no job but what she does is hag around with me a lot. She was a friend since primary and secondary school, 'I swear I seen that girl before sitting in the corner of the room next to a window. There's no doubt about it she looks familiar..' unraveling my thoughts I had to continue my work.

The end of universality, we all went home but I had work after, we handed in slips before we left, the girl that I saw today didn't hand or fill the slip of paper, she walked off. "Farlan I will meet you by the front doors" I did a slight nod in response, Isabel left and was going to meet me there.

(Y/N)s PoV

I walked off without giving a slip of paper to the desk, I walked around the university for a bit trying to find the doors outside 'I should of come, why did I? That was pointless' I walked downstairs until I was stopped by a boy "Umm Excuse me..?" I turned showing half of my face "You didn't fill out a slip, I can grab you on if you-" I interrupted him before he finished his sentence "Don't bother, I shouldn't of come, so see ya." I walk off finding the door to outside, looking at the small brown haired boy that fell over I help him up and tapped him on the head and walked off 'that boy I swear I seen him before somewhere, I just can't remember.' I decided to go the the cafe near the uni (university) I ordered a Coffee and a strawberry cake it was diligently yummy. After that I sat and reading my book about wolves and humans.

Farlan's PoV

This girl that I saw at the college was sitting in the right far corner of the shop, I couldn't get away from her, she looked scared for some reason but I didn't know what. I walk over and sat opposite her with my cafe apron on, "hey are you ok?" She looked up and smiled "I'm fine it's just I had a little moment, that's all." I wanted to ask her name but I was to shy "what's....your name??" She replied but she had second thoughts about my question "it's....(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)" whiles burning her face into her book, "what's yours?" I flinched a little have thoughts about her "It's Farlan...Farlan Church.." we had a conversations about ourselves but I had to get back to work, I just left it be with my work I bought us a coffee each "so Farlan?" She said stirring her spoon mixing the coffee with a little sugar "yes (Y/N)? What is it?" I asked sipping a little bit of my coffee "what's your favourite animal?" I had a long time to think about this and I said "it's a wolf... wolves are my favourite animals." This bought my back to a flashback I had I still had those claw marks on my chest but I still find them cool.