Armin (part 1)

Survey corps this is my first day of joining them, Eren, Mikasa, Armin and potato girl (Sasha) was there to basically all my friends horse face (Jean) for example and a few others.

Summer was the time we all joined and a few days have past, all the clothes were out ready do be given to us by Captain Levi and Squad Leader Hanji. But sadly for Armin he had a cold, and every day he got worse. I was on my break from riding a horse and cleaning the stables out (eww~) unfortunately my horse kicked me but I was fine no fractured bones or broken apart from a bruised leg after that I went to visit Armin to see how he was doing his was better that he was yesterday.

It was lunch and I had to bring Armin some food up I left him to eat but then I decided to bring my food up and eat with him, annoyingly the door was opened and I heard a few giggles coming out from the door way (and I wonder who that could be... SASHA!!!!) the voice sound familiar almost if IT WAS LIKE JEAN giggling like a girl(god damn you Jean). "JEAN" I got of the chair with a angry look on my face "you back here right n-" Armin grabbed my hand to stop me "(Y/N) don't. If Levi finds you chasing Jean he would have you and Jean clean the building and you don't what that to happen do you, and you know what he is like when the building is messy." I thought carefully about what he said and what my actions would be like, after Armin finished his food I took it down to clean 'Armin did look like he was okay'

The next day I was looking for Armin but he didn't seem to be in bed or the infirmary either. I asked people around about Armin but... they said didn't see him no even a little. I thought I was going crazy looking for Armin I mean he was ill and I didn't blame him for being ill. I walked pasted Jean and he gave a loins smirk trying to keep his laugh hidden, he was getting annoying so I push him against the wall gently so I wouldn't hurt him with one hand on his chest I was speechless he saw my expression on my face that a few tears running down my face "where... is... he" Jean responded with a little confusion "where's who?" My sobbing voice started to break and become more sluggish"you know who I'm talking about *sob* ARMIN FOR PETE'S SAKE... *sob*where.. is he...?" A small friendly voice sounded soft "(Y/N) why are you crying?!"...

I let go of Jean and ran towards him, but I didn't I ran past with tears. I saw one look in his shocked eyes he knew that something was wrong. I ran to the stables and sat with my horse that kicked me the other day, pain was an illusion to me but I felt it swarming my body and heart it reminded me of my childhood a flashback more like about my father smacked me in the face holding me agains the wall like I did to Jean but my farther pinned me hard against the wall and my mother got killed by a kitchen knife held from by my dad by accident, well when I mean by accident I mean lost his mind about me wanting to join the Scouting Legion, my mother grabbed his arm and held it back but he got a kitchen knife and stabbed her, my eyes were full of tears and bleeding terror that day...

Half an hour later Armin still hasn't found me yet, I was surprised that he hasn't yet found me this got me thinking about Armin I remember the one line he said '(Y/N) why are you crying?' I thought it though a lot but I couldn't get it out of my head. I fell sleep on the hay and next to my horse like I was unconscious but I wasn't, I was still breathing.

Armin's PoV

I couldn't find (Y/N) any where, even so she was crying but I didn't know what she was crying about. It got me thinking about (Y/N) even more than usual 'I wonder what (Y/N) was crying about, maybe I made her worried about me. being ill, having a cold and letting her look after me all this time' 20 minutes have gone,trying to find (Y/N) but finally after all that time she was in the stables sleeping or fainted like an angel or something like that, along with beautiful (H/S) (H/C) on the hay getting knotty and messy but she was still pretty no matter what happened to her. But I felt warm inside felling good but it wasn't even a bad one it felt amazing to have.. I had a feeling that she was still asleep or fainted I shack her but she wouldn't wake up "(Y/N)?! (Y/N)!" All this time I was shacking her I would get a small flinch out of her..

Normal PoV

The voice sounded familiar, sounded like Armin calling my name multiple time it echoed throughout my head  over and over again until I woke up on the hay with Armin looking worried "Ar-Armin?? What's going on...?" A small sigh came from his mouth telling me that he was happy and smiling. "(Y/N) are you alright?" I responded with a sleepy half awake tone "Yeah, I guess so, are you ok Armin?" He didn't reply but he look fine if you ask me. He fell silent for a few minutes and then he asked me a question.."(Y/N), wh-what were you crying about?" My eyes widened with shock when he looked and asked that question, I said it was nothing because I didn't what him to know about my past that set my off crying and running away. I sat up and held his hand asking him a question "Armin?! W-Would you like me the same if I...if I we haunt out more often...?" I felt strange for saying that I felt even strange for do that to. What I did was lean against Armin and cuddled up against him so I felt safe, I probably made him think 'whoa, whoa,whoa. Wow, wow, wow. She up close to me.' Or something like that "Oh (Y/N) can you make a promise to me, please just don't get hurt" those words echoed in my head. I always wonder if my dad was going to kill me someday or take me back home to wall Maria.

Time skip to few days later

Since a few days ago there was a rumour about me and Armin being together really really close the usual. But it wasn't a rumour for long, another couple of days when by and it was a lovely day for sunshine to be out. I was in a (C/C)ed (C/S) it was fun at least but I changed in the evening. My dad came here to say something.... (😱😰) with two thugs

Again with this flashback and terror in the eyes, my farther once again came to haunt my day, life and some other causes. "Y/N, it's time to take you home" his horrible voice never changes or changed like that day. Eren, Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, everyone was there to protect me but there were standing behind me at first....