Eren (Vampire)

Flashback to the day

1786 my birth, a reborn child in the late night of Deblueshell but I burned in the sun early the only thing I can do is to go out at night most days when it is really shady and cloudy..

My farther was killed by a slayer and my mother turned into ashes after she killed the two that were attacking us. "Eren run away from this place and never come back after the years have gone." Those were the last word my mother said before she perished. This horrible day.. a nightmare never ended for a 9 year old boy (1795). The Jaeger family were a household of Vampires.

End of flashback

I ran as fast as I could I came to a cliff and I turned into the other men then I looked down back at the cliff were the sea crashed against, there was no escape I lifted my arms side by side looking back at the men, I fell backwards closing my eyes tight, blood came out of my rage of baby fangs and my skin went white as the dead, I felt the water with a hit... the waves carried me to a wreckage of a ship. I was found by a girl in a crew of boys, "Shhhh. He going to be awake any minute." The  men left leaving me and the little girl. My eyes started to open and close repeatedly a blurry figure sight, the sunlight though the window came beaming though burning my hand and arm. "Ahah....grr... ah. *pant.*" (THESES ARE PAIN NOISES. NOT THAT NOISE THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF) she gasped and grabbed a a cloth and placed it on my arm and hand it felt damp and cooling. I looked round some more, "Are you ok now, you were found in the water at night." I flinched and went against the wall with the beaming sun shining though the window over my head and body. She felt my cold skin looking at me she was trembling "You look ill...! I will let you get some rest. The waves can rock the rotten wooden ship, and that can make you feel ill." Her (E/C)ed eyes were shaking, "I'm sorry about that.. that I flinched back into the wall." She replied "it's ok, I saw that you were scared." She left the room for a long time, I slept in the morning and woke in the afternoon.

I woke and it was shady on the docks the clouds covered the sun, I saw the girl looking at this note by the rails on the boat, a tear fell on her hand, her hands were shaking and her body was still trying not to tremble, she couldn't keep it in she cried. "Mum...*sob* Dad...NOO~!" I walk over with a blanket that I found in the room, "Hey....what's wrong..?" She didn't look she up a foot on the rail and next the other holding her arms by her side just like me how I fell off the cliff, "I can't escape...you said you two were coming back safely, dad your a vampire slayer and mother to, we did you have to..." she was ready to jump in the water committing suicide. "No!" I yelled I grabbed her from the wooden rails she fell on me as we fell onto the docks "Why are you...." I raped her in the blanket with me... I remember when my mother used to do that even though I was still a vampire, it made no difference in this crap, creepy, cruel world. Saw blood from her arm, where she clawed herself, it was so tempting to drink it, but I felt duke just looking at it. "I did you a favour, hey look at me." Her eyes were streaming with teardrops, "I never had the chance to know you name..." she responded "it's....*tiny bit crying*... (Y/N).." That name was the most beautiful thing I ever heard "I'm Eren.."I didn't say my surname in case she knew that the Jaeger family were vampires, she probably knew the history of the Jaeger's are vampires. "Eren you see this ring? I will give it to you, even though it has been past down from generation to generation. I will still give it to you.."

(Y/N)'s PoV

This kind boy took me in the rest room were I took him, I grabbed his hand and we walked into the doorway and closed it behind us. I looked out the window and it started to rain with thunder clouds coming over from the cliff "I see you see the clouds that were in the direction of my house." I looked from the window to Eren "Eren... excuse me for asking but do you have a family, like your mum or your dad with you." His eyes widened with fear and looked at the floor "No... I'm just the same as you. My family is dead to. It's too late to turn back and to turn time, we can't change the past, all we can do now is change wats in front of us now." I grabbed his hand and he looked round at me and "I feel like the pain in myself has driven me down into the sea. You saved me today. Thank you Eren.." we were still wrapped in this brown (dry muddy colour) blanket I felt tired after that day of sadness about my parents who had been killed by vampires. I lent up against his shoulder outing my legs up on the bed and closing my eyes. I felt something move me down into a more comfortable position, I opened my eyes and My head was on Eren's lap I looked up and I saw Eren sleeping away like a little runt he is. Or though he wasn't a runt he was a friend. I woke and night lit  up the room and the moon shone brightly thought the window, Eren was still sleeping I sat up and the clew was probably sleeping underneath us, I crept out of the room still creeping as I walked out into the docks looking at the big white moon with a black blanket behind it with little dots lighting this sky up around us. I heard foot steps coming towards me and it was Eren "Hey (Y/N).. how long are you going to be standing there." He grabbed my hand and took me back into the cabinet where we were sleeping.