Jean

Rain, the worst thing ever. We have to run in it all the mud went up my trousers from falling down in it, Jean my friend he always finds it funny when I fall over or do something else. Same of training but it stopped raining, it was only raining in the morning but now it wasn't it was sunny 'thank Maria' dagger training and I was agains Jean 'great~' I mean he was ok but I always beat him at it nearly every thing 'the thing is I'm stronger that him sometimes. we had an arm wrestle but he won the first one 'who the hell did he..?!' and I won the second match. It was funny to what since her got beaten by a girl, I was in a middle for a shower but I was intruded by a horse face (Jean) I saw than he had a small nosebleed 'oh god' "ah you PERVERT~!" I threw a couple things at him to make him run 'oh I will kill him later'.... we also got into one fight but anyway that was my past.

This is what he did to me lifting up my shirt wasn't the best idea (episode 2 I think when Jean picks a fight with Eren(watch anime Sins Aot "Don't mess with Eren's F****** shirt"))

Present time (AOT time) Scout Legion

Jean was a friend since childhood his mother called him 'Jean boy' even I can still remember that one name it made me laugh. I cut my hair short and it came out wrong it made me look like a boy

Jean didn't recognise me until he saw my face "(Y/N) is that you?" He he came over and touching my hair "why did you cut it short" he asked me whiles smelling it 'man what a perv' I had to explain it "Basically  I was cutting it because it was get...

Jean didn't recognise me until he saw my face "(Y/N) is that you?" He he came over and touching my hair "why did you cut it short" he asked me whiles smelling it 'man what a perv' I had to explain it "Basically I was cutting it because it was getting in the way of training and stuff so I tried to cut it short but I cut it to short" jean was laughing a little and he stepped away "So...So basically...you cut it to short" I said in a normal tone of voice with my arms crossed "Yes. Yes I did..." "it's cute" "huh?" I unfolded my crossed arms when he said 'it was cute' or something like that "I said it was cute! I mean.... it's...." he started to act strange and he sighed "come here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in "your and little innocent idiot sometimes" and hugged patting my head even worse we were right out side the whole HQ and people were watching us starring at us looking down from the windows and from the walls that they had to clean. Lunch was ready and I cooked for everyone one (yes you are a good cook) I cooked up soup with potatoes,leeks and garlic. And bread on the side. It was a big bowl I had to make after that we all went to bed and slept. It's 5 in the morning and I woke up feeling ill Jean was next door to me, he probably heard me coughing and some others thing that was wrong with me. Luckily it was all day off from training for all the scouts. And jean came though the door with some water and some bread that I left on the side of the cooking area, he places a cold rag on my head and sat on my bed "I sorry (Y/N) I don't know if I can make you better." I responded "shhh. Jean it's fine I sure it's working. I meant it's like when I got to to look after you *cough. Cough*... I'm okay it's just a small cold and a cough." I was sleeping for another few days and I felt better already (sorry I had to make that short it would of gotten boring)