002

It is a big, moving day today. I sit up in my bed when I wake up, and I stare blankly at the walks. My aunt, Shari, is coming when I'm gone and packing up my mom's things.

I finally push myself out of bed when Rachel and Rebecca walk in. Rachel tosses me an outfit and she sits on my bed. I love this too she handed me, it has a choker that goes with it.

"This is one favorite shirts." I coo as I get dressed.

"You have an amazing body, Mags." Rachel says.

"Thanks." I smile.

I walk downstairs and see the boys already started. Jacob is helping as well. He carries the small coffee tables outside to Paul's truck. Where Sam's truck is bigger, his has the couch, the love seat, and the arm chair.

I stand outside and I watch the muscular men move my stuff to their trucks. Sam is one amazing cousin.

I have always had a little liking towards Paul. It's just.... More intense now that he has phased. He has toughened up, and he has grown a lot. He is taller than me now. He is muscular now.... He looks great.

I lean against the building as they fill their trucks. Rebecca and Rachel carry boxes of things and put them into the very back of my car. Jacob carries some of my suitcases of clothes and puts them in the backseat. Billy and Rachel are riding with Billy. Rebecca has decided she wanted to sit beside me.

I plug my iPod into the radio, and I look up The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens. Rebecca compliments my musical taste as we follow the boys and Jacob towards La Push.

---

Several hours later, we make it to my new house.

"We have one final load

"We have one final load." Sam says after they unload the living room stuff and set it up the way I like. "Your bedroom. Let us go get it. Go over to he house, Emily should have something cooked."

Rebecca and I walk across the street and walk into Sam's. Emily greets me by handing me a pumpkin spice muffin. I thank her and I have a seat on the porch swing. The guys may be gone a while. I am I'll hang out here until they arrive back.

Emily and Rebecca join me on the porch. Billy and Jacob pull up.

"Wanna ride with us to Forks, Mags?" Jacob asks. "A childhood friend of mine moved in with her father."

"Yeah. Let's go in my car, though." I say.

I walk across the street to my car. Jacob is helping Billy into the passenger's seat. Jacob carries my boxes inside after that, and he gets in the backseat. I get in behind the wheel and I start it up.

"Tell me the directions." I say to Jacob. "I don't know where these people live."

"Yes you do." Billy says. "We're going to Charlie's."

"Ohhhhh!!!!" I chant. "I have missed Charlie."

I pull away from my house and I drive towards Charlie Swan's house in Forks. I guess Bella, his daughter, finally moved in with him, instead of being with her mom.

"Magnolia." Charlie hugs me. "It's been four long years, honey. Welcome back."

"I know." I smile. "Jacob says your daughter moved in."

"She did." Charlie smiles. "Bella!! Come out here please!"

A girl with brown hair and pale skin walks out, looking very rigid and shy. I furrow my eyebrows as Jacob starts having a full conversation with her.

"Bella, this is Jacob's cousin, Magnolia Black." Charlie says. "Magnolia, this is my daughter, Isabella Swan."

"Please, call me Bella." Bella says instantly. "Please."

"Okay, Bella." I say softly. "You fan call me either Maggie or Mags, everyone who knows me does."

"Your top is cute." Bella says.

"It's one of my favorites." I reply.

I sit in my car and I start it up, turning the air conditioner on. I sit back and I enjoy cool at. Billy is chasing Charlie in his wheelchair, Jacob is catching up with Bella. I am in my car... Alone. My phone rings and I see it is Sam's number.

"Hiya, Sammy." I greet.

He groans, frustrated. "We are back, as your bedroom is set up."

"Thanks again, Sammy." I gush. "I appreciate it."

---

Jacob and Billy are finally ready after an hour. It is dark out by now. Jacob helps Billy into the passenger's seat and he gets into the backseat. He hates the fact I won't let him drive my car. He has one he built by himself; he can drive it.

I drop my cousin and uncle off first, then I drive home. Sam and Paul are siting on the bench on my porch.

"When did I get a porch bench?" I ask.

"You didn't." Paul says. "We did." He motions between him and Sam. "Thought it'd make a good addition to the house."

"Well, I like it guys." I smile. "Thanks."

I invite them in and I turn the light on. I am here rent free, as long as I take care of the place. The landlord pays water bills, I just have to keep my lights paid up. That is manageable I believe.

"Paul, does your dad still night drink?" I ask.

Sam gives him a look. "I didn't know he ever did."

"He does...." Paul replies softly. "Barely."

"Stay here tonight." I say. "I could use the company, and Darrel doesn't deserve company while he is getting drunk. He is a mean ass drunk." 

"Thanks, Mags." Paul hugs me and he walks to my bedroom.

"I guess he is sleeping with me tonight." I smile. "Sam, could Emily escort me to the store tomorrow for some food?"

"Yeah. I'll be sure she walks over in the morning."

"Okay." I hug my cousin. "I better make sure Paul doesn't get into the wrong things. See ya whenever Sammy."

Paul has unpacked my clothes and essentials for me. My joker doll is set up on my white oak dresser. My joker and Harley poster is hung beside my closet. My red and blue lava lamp is on my bedside table.

"Let's sleep, Paul." I mutter as I strip out of my clothes. "I sleep in the Raw, I hope that's okay."

Paul smiles. "I don't mind."

I lay in my bed, totally naked. Paul is laying beside me, facing the opposite direction. I press my body against his back and I close my eyes. His breathing slows, telling me he's asleep. I smile to myself before falling to sleep myself.