012

14 days later

My stomach is bulging out a little now. Twins cause a woman to show quicker than one baby. Paul has been the best lately; he has been so supportive with me and the babies. We got married last week; do I am Magnolia Lahote now.

My phone starts buzzing like crazy on my bedside table, and I run to it. Charlie?

"Charlie, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Bella is saying she is sick, and in Switzerland." Charlie says. "She sounded perfectly healthy."

I narrow my eyes. "Okay. I'll try and figure out something."

"What's up?" Paul asks from the closet.

"I'm going to the Cullen's." I say, pulling a shirt over my head. "I'll be back. Something's up, and I don't like the feeling I am having."

I grab my car keys and I get in behind the wheel. I start it up, and I drive towards Forks. I pull up to the Cullen's, and I see an angry / worried Edward on the balcony. What have you done? I think to him before ringing their doorbell.

"Hey, Mags." Jasper greets. "Come in."

I follow him inside and I look around. "I'll never stop loving this place."

"You're showing more and more, Magnolia." Jasper touches my stomach. "I hear their heartbeats."

"Yeah?" I smile. "Are they healthy?"

"Let me do an ultrasound." Carlisle says from the bottom of the staircase. 

"Okay!" I chirp.

I call Paul and let him listen.

"Wanna know the sex of your babies?" Carlisle asks us.

We both reply yes at the same time, as Carlisle just chuckles. I rise my shirt above my stomach and Carlisle squeezes the goo on my stomach. He rubs the wand type thing over my lower abdomen and my stomach.

"There's your babies, Magnolia Lahote." Carlisle smiles.

"Let's hear the heartbeat." Paul says eagerly. "You guys hear better than I do."

Carlisle turns the machine on, and the two tiny heartbeats fill our ears. A smile covers my face and we just listen to the tiny heartbeats.

"A boy and a girl." Carlisle says.

"How do we know so soon?" I ask.

"Where Paul's a canine and the babies are too, your pregnancy will move along faster than a human pregnancy."

I nod my head and I wipe my stomach off, and I hang my cellphone.

I walk to the living room on the second floor, and I see a very pale, very weak Bella standing, pregnant. Jacob is in Edward's face yelling. I am standing next to Jasper, frozen and staring at Bella's pregnant stomach.

"Maggie, are you okay?" Jasper whispers.

I remain frozen, not saying a word. My eyes are locked on Bella's stomach. She has her eyes glued on me in hatred.

"Edward, I won't yell at you like Jake did." I whisper. "But I'm disappointed. Vampire or not, condoms were invented for this reason."

"This is supposed to be rare." Edward pleads to me.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean impossible, Eddie." I sigh. "I won't tell the pack, because I know how Sam would feel about it. But I have to go hike before my husband worries."

"Thanks, for not telling Mags." Carlisle speaks. "And congratulations on the healthy boy and girl, take care."

"Carlisle, would you deliver the twins?" I ask.

Carlisle's eyes light up and he hugs me. "I would love to, magnolia."

I head outside to my car and I sit behind the wheel for a good half an hour before driving home. Paul is sitting on the porch with Billy and Sam, all wth worried faces.

"Is Bella okay?" Paul asks

I nod. "She's fine."

I push past them all and I go inside, so that I don't let Bella's pregnancy with a hybrid slip. This can break the treaty. If Bella dies and she is changed into a vampire, the treaty will drop. That was the words of Sam's dad, Beau, and Harry Clearwater who put the treaty in tact in the first place.

I strip out of my day clothes and I lay in the big bed. Paula nod Sam built a nursery onto our bedroom, for the twins. They did amazing on it.

Paul lays next to me and wraps his arms around me from behind. He holds his hand over my bump and he feels our babies move. He sighs happily before we both fall asleep, I dream about Bella and her life threatening delivery.