008

Once I am up and dressed, my hair brushed, I shoe Paul awake. He smiles tiredly at me as he stretches. He walks around to me when he finally gets out of bed. He grabs my face and kisses me deeply.

"I love you, fiancée." Paul says and kisses me again.

"I love you, too, Paul." I say with a smile.

I smile at my ring before leaving the room. I cook a bunch of blueberry pancakes, caramelized bacon, and some soft biscuits. I make Paul a plate with five pancakes, some bacon, and a biscuit. I get two pancakes, three slices of bacon, and one biscuit.

"Smells good, Magnolia." Paul says soothingly. "I'm guessing mine is the five pancakes."

"Yes, Paul." I giggle. "I can't get down five pancakes at once."

Paul sits on one end of the table, and I sit on the other. Paul smiles over at me and he just eats on the bacon.

"This bacon is good, babe." Paul says as he cleans his plate off.

"Lets head over to Sam's, Paul." I say after I wash the dishes. "He is probably waiting."

I lock up before we walk across the street. Paul has my hand, just in case someone wants to run us over. Sam and the rest of the pack are outside waiting for us.

"I knew you'd be waiting." I smile.

They all phase, and Paul lays down so I can ride on his back. I lay against Paul's wolf, and he takes off running through the trees. I burry myself in his fur to keep me me arm.

At the clearing, I hop of Paul's wolf and I sit beside Jared's wolf. Paul's wolf glares at me, and he claws my face right there.

I don't scream until I see my hand covered in blood. !!!!! All over my Property of Joker jacket? Carlisle sits me on a rock, before having Esme flash for his medical kit. She returns soon enough, and Carlisle cleans me right up.

"There you go." Carlisle says.

I lean against Jared's wolf and watch the vampires train. Paul looks apologetic.

"Come home with us." Carlisle says. "I need to clean the wound, and put a bandage on it."

"I'll be at your house after, Sam."

Carlisle picks me up bridal style and he flashes me to their house. He carries me to his office in the top floor and he sprays salt water on my ace, earning a pained hiss.

"Time for the bandage." Carlisle informs me before putting it on. "Bella, drive Magnolia to Sam's."

Bella scowls before she agrees. Edward notices.

"I'll drive her." Edward says. "I don't think Bella wants to."

"Okay, let me call and ask Sam if that's okay." Carlisle says, leaving the room.

Edward leads me to the main floor and Alice greets me.

"I can get the blood stains out of your jacket, Magnolia." Alice says.

I hand it to her. "Thanks."

"I'll return when I get a chance to." Alice says.

"Take your time." I smile before Carlisle returns.

"Sam says he would rather Alice or myself to drive her." Carlisle says.

"I'll do it!" Alice chirps.

We get into her car, and she drives me all the way to Sam's.

"I'll see you soon." Alice smiles.

I nod my head in possible agreement, and I go inside. Sam checks my face but he smiles.

"You'll be okay." Sam says. "Carlisle is a good doctor, so I've heard."

"I think Alice likes me." I smile. "What am I doing when you guys leave for the big fight?"

"Sitting with Emily." Sam and Paul reply at the same time.

I look at the two of them before rolling my eyes. I go outside and I walk across the street, going home. I toss my keys on the door side table and I walk to the kitchen. I make some Cajun chicken bites and some macaroni and cheese.

I sit at the counter on a stool, and I eat my supper I have made for myself. I sip on a bottle of cherry soda with my meal, and a smile forms on my face. I am a pretty good cook, if you ask me.

I hear my door open and close as I put my newly cleaned dishes. I furrow my eyebrow and I carefully walk into the kitchen. I sigh in relief when I see that it is only Paul.

"Hey, let me see your face." Paul whispers.

I flinch as he gets closer. He removes the bandage and he flinched himself. He kisses my scar and he leads me to my room. I strip naked and I put on a silk robe. I go to the living room and I sit on the couch. Paul sits beside me; I grab the remote, and I snuggle up against him.

"There's nothing on." I mumble.

"I know." Paul replies. "Lets go to bed, my precious."

We go to my room and I take my robe off. I snuggle into his arms and I rest my head on his chest. I close my eyes, and I fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.