007

For some apparent reason, Paul wants to take me back to the rose garden I love so much in Port Angeles. Rachel smells something romantic in the air; but I ignore her crazy assumptions as she throws me a dress and some of my shoes she finds for me.

"Get dressed!" Rachel snaps. "I want details!"

"I won't go into too many details." I wink.

"Oh, shut up, Magnolia." Rachel scoffs as I slide the dress on. "That dress looks great on you."

"Thanks." I reply softly.

---

Rachel runs to answer the door when someone knocks. I brush my recently straightened hair before Rachel calls for me, saying it is Paul arriving.

I swallow the nervous lump in my throats down before leaving my room. Paul smiles before he takes my hand. He is in some nice dark jeans, a white button down shirt with a black cross on the back, some nice shoes, and some amazing cologne.

He grabs my key and he walks behind the wheel of my car. I guess he is driving.... I get into the passenger's seat and I fasten my seatbelt. Paul pulls away from my house, and he drives us all the way to the rose garden.

He walks me until we are under an arch with pink and roses covering it. Paul kisses me softly before he gets down on one knee. I gasp, and a tear escapes my eye.

"Magnolia Black, will you marry me?" Paul asks. "You're my imprint, and I want to spend forever with you."

I smile while tears fall. "Yes, yes, yes!" I shriek.

Paul slides the beautiful diamond ring on my finger and he hugs me, lifting me up. I stare him in his eyes and he just smiles. His phone starts ringing, and its Sam.

"Something's wrong." I whisper. "He doesn't normally call in your cellphone."

"I know."

We sit down on a bench and he answers the phone, putting Sam on speaker.

"Sam." Paul says. "What's going on?"

"There is an army of newborn vampires after Bella." Sam replies. "I just was informed about it. Get back here immediately. Oh and Paul, did she say yes?"

"I said yes." I say. "Of course, I said yes."

Paul hangs up and we walk to my car. He hands me the keys, letting me drive. My fiancée is the best man, he is actually letting me drive my own car this time.

Paul rushes inside Sam's before I am even all the way parked. I guess he is eager to kill some vampires in a few days. I shut the car off when I eat parked behind Jared's truck, and I walk inside myself.

"Hey guys." I greet and I sit beside Leah, who recently phased when Harry, her father, died.

"Hey, Mags." Jared greets.

I sit beside Jared and he grab my wrist.

"Paul outdone himself with that ring." Jared comments. "It's shiny."

"It is." I grin. "I love it."

"We start training with the Cullen's tomorrow." Sam says. "Magnolia, you can sit here with Emily, or you can tag along."

"I would like to tag along." I smile.

"That sounds good." Sam says.

I drive my car to my place, and I walk inside. I put my car keys on the table beside the door and I go to my room. I take all of my clothes off, where I am naked, and I wrap myself in a Chinese design silk robe.

I sit on my couch and I grab the remote off then coffee table. Paul left the remote there, instead of putting it on the table beside the couch. I turn the tv on and I pull a quilt over me. Paul walks in and he sits beside me.

I pull his arm around me and I snuggle deeper into his warmth. Paul kisses my head, knowing I'm cold. He snatches the remote and he finds SyFi. I smirk before I undo his pants.

Rated R

I reach my hand down his jeans and I grip his shaft. Paul groans and he undoes my robe, and he opens it. He shoves me back, and he kisses down my neck, and he puts a breast into his mouth.

I pull Paul's shirt off, and I pull him closer to me. Our lips connect, and they move in sync as we kiss passionately.

"I don't have a condom." Paul whispers as I beg him to take my virginity.

"I don't care."

Paul pushes himself in me, and I groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I dig my nails into his back as he speeds up.

He lifts me up, not removing himself, and carries me to my , fixing to be our, room, and he tosses me on the bed. He smirks and he insured himself again, and starts going hard.

End of scene.

Paul releases inside me, and he falls beside me. I lay my head on his chest, kind of sore. Paul kisses my head and pulls me close.

"I'm getting some sleep."

"Okay." Paul mumbles tiredly.

I soon fall asleep, listening to Paul's steady heartbeat.