Epilogue

Leah and Clayton grew up brace and strong. Clayton phased at the age of sixteen, like his godfather, Seth Clearwater. Leah phased when they were 18, like her godmother, Leah Clearwater.

Magnolia turned out to be a vampire with extreme beauty, more than the Cullen's, and she can read minds. She can erase her scent, making her attacks easier. She was their special weapon when the Volturi came for Edward, Bella, and Nessie.

Nessie and Leah Lahote became the best of friends. Nessie even ended up dating Jacob, whom was so overwhelmed in happiness that Nessie is actually his and his Bella obsession is over.

Billy is and always will be crazy over Leah and Clayton. They may not be his grand-babies, but they might as well be. Billy has always considered Magnolia his other child, even when she was changed into a vampire.

The treaty between the vampires and the pack broke wen Isabella awoken as a vampire. Billy signed to it, Beau and Harry not being on the earth to do so. Those two would have been so proud of their children and how well the grew up.

Paul and Magnolia remained married, and hand their honeymoon late. The twins were two months old, Charlie Swan and Sue Clearwater watched after the twins while the newly weds were away in Rio and Jamaica.

Sam and Emily got married a year free Magnolia gave birth and was changed. Emily gave birth to triplets; Gregory, Lyla, and Ruby. The family is big, and truly happy.

The rest of the pack.... They stuck together. The ones without imprints stayed that way. Jared and Kim married, and had a son named Maverick. They moved away to Seattle.

Thats all folks. I hope you enjoyed my story.
The end!!!